AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Krullstone Publishing

Through dangers untold... DLacy's Avatar

Krullstone Publishing

This company looks decent, but I can't find them on Predators and Editors. I think they're a pretty new company (2 years or less). They're advertising for illustrators and I don't want to be taken for a ride if I apply. This is their website: Krullstone Publishing.

Has anyone had experience working with them?
    Blog: A Little Dversion

Illustration website: Donelle Lacy Illustration

Neither of the two books from the publisher are available in print copies from Amazon, although an e-book of one is listed on Amazon for $12.95. The print copy is $29.95 on the Krullstone website. The other book, the first in "a unique children’s book series," has a sneak preview and is available for pre-order.

Only two books and not much of an Amazon presence: you might want to wait and see if this new publisher will last, although they claim to have been around under another name since 1977.

Thanks, PVish. I noticed the scant number of books and the meager amazon presence. If they could pay, I'd be tempted - even if they dropped off the face of the earth after I got paid. Most work for hire is all the same. Single payment for services rendered. No royalties.

Still no idea who these people are. My sister said she'd heard of them but she couldn't tell me from where. Does anyone know their head lady Charlotte Ivey?

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Is now a "self-publishing" service.
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: