Quite the march to Ottawa there. . .

Xelebes

Delerium ex Ennui
Registered
Reaction score
Human foot mailed to Conservative Party HQ on Albert Street.

OTTAWA — The suspicious package at the Conservative Party of Canada’s headquarters at 130 Albert St., appears to be a human foot.

The sealed package, containing what appeared to be a human foot with blood stains on it, was delivered to the front desk by Canada Post. The package wasn’t addressed to a specific person, but to the Conservative Party of Canada.

Police were called around 11:30 a.m. after the woman at the office’s front desk partially opened the package.

. . .

fireluxlou

Registered
Reaction score
Umm ... That's scary. I wonder if anyone checked themselves in with a missing foot to a hospital, or if the sender was the person who's foot it is? or if there is someone being held hostage somewhere? So many questions.

Xelebes

Delerium ex Ennui
Registered
Reaction score
Umm ... That's scary. I wonder if anyone checked themselves in with a missing foot to a hospital, or if the sender was the person who's foot it is? or if there is someone being held hostage somewhere? So many questions.

Or somebody gave up dumping feet in the Georgia Strait.

fireluxlou

Registered
Reaction score
Warning there is some graphic content I'd consider it graphic even though it's blurred.

The man believed to have been brutally slayed in a videotaped attack before his body parts were mailed to Canada's top political parties was Chinese student Jun Lin (left), who had been dating his suspected killer. Police have also revealed the suspect, Luka Rocco Magnotta (centre), is on the run in France, and may be dressed as a woman (right).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...deotaped-attack-revealed-Chinese-student.html

There is a video as it says in the article but don't search for it, out of respect for the poor man. R.I.P. :'(

This story is getting more horrible by the second.

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
Wow. I sincerely hope they find this freak, and fast!

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
I was so happy when I heard that this morning! He has to be the most annoying murderer in a long time (all his internet antics).

The video was more than annoying, of course, but talking about it is what he wanted/wants. It's a given how folks feel about that.

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
An update of sorts.

I found this recent article in Rolling Stone:
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture...tter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter

It's about how internet sleuths were tracking down Luka Magnotta before he had killed the man. It's an interesting story for what it reveals about how internet sleuthing works, and how it doesn't work, and how pathetic Luka Magnotta is/was.

backslashbaby is correct, out of all murderers, he has to be the most annoying. :)