June 2012 Blog Chain

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
MelodySRV is out of time. Let's try and kick things into gear with pyrosama.

areteus

Registered
Reaction score
Wait, I had a whole other day to get this done in?
There was me thinking I'd gone over the deadline and I'd have to do some begging due to being in work all day with no internet connection and having pull 4 killer lessons out of my butt with little time to plan...

And then coming home to pull this out of my butt as well...
http://lurkingmusings.wordpress.com/2012/06/11/weird-worlds-aw-blog-chain-for-june/

Ok, its is not my usual best and probably doesn't make much (if any) sense but at least it is out there before the deadline :)

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Well there's always the option of polishing it later. I'm always finding things to edit days and weeks after my post :)

Next contestant is Diana_Rajchel.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I have been swamped with kid activities this weekend, and have been lax in commenting in everyone's blogs. I will attend to that this week. Sorry!

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
writingismypassion, show us your passion. Or your writing. Either way's cool I guess.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, queue is updated with posts and new participants! magicmint, freshen our collective breathswith your writing.

magicmint

Registered
Reaction score

So I am never able to post counts on yer blog (neither google or Wordpress let me sign in to comment), so I'll leave my comment here:

Very clever! Very strange indeed, and very creative. I wish I thought of excel, instead evil memories of Linear Algebra were coming back.

randi.lee

Certified Non-Genius
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rlwrites.com
So I am never able to post counts on yer blog (neither google or Wordpress let me sign in to comment), so I'll leave my comment here:

Very clever! Very strange indeed, and very creative. I wish I thought of excel, instead evil memories of Linear Algebra were coming back.

Thanks so much, Magicmint! Greatly appreciate the comment :)