AW Amazon Affiliate Store

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Saber Tooth (YA Fantasy currently about 24,000 words)

Threaded View

Angry owl is judging you. Adrianna Burch's Avatar

Saber Tooth (YA Fantasy currently about 24,000 words)

I'm looking for people who might be interested in beta reading my WIP Saber Tooth. It's currently about 24,000 words, but this will change. I haven't touched it in at least four years, so I'm going over it and updating. It's still pretty darn rough, but I'm not sure how to go about making it less so. I'm looking for someone who could read the whole thing as I update it and finish it/ I don't care in the least how brutally you tear it up as long as you're not too rude when you do it. I am also definitely open to swapping stories, so if you need something read as well, I'm more than happy to oblige (even a whole novel).

I am also looking for someone from Wyoming who could help me with the first few chapters (which are set there).

The story is basically about a seventeen-year-old girl who has been in and out of foster homes her entire life after being found abandoned on the hillside when she was barely two years old.

Over the course of the book, she finds out that she was originally born in an underground refuge for fantasy creatures and is actually a weresabertooth and she spends the book going on a quest to regain her sabertooth form.
    Last edited by Adrianna Burch; 05-26-2012 at 07:41 AM.

Collared - NA Urban Fantasy - 1500/80,000
    &

Saber Tooth - YA Fantasy - 1100/80,000