• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Publisher] Prism Book Group (formerly Inspired Romance Novels)

K. Victoria Chase

Registered
Reaction score
Website
torilounge.blogspot.com
All,

Did the search but couldn't find the thread for Inspired Romance Novels, a publisher (as of Fall 2011) specializing in Sweet and Inspirational romance. Let me know if I've made a mistake.

http://www.inspiredromancenovels.com/

50% royalties after 3rd party discounts; print versions for "appropriate length" (assuming anything novel and up). Editor-in-Chief has some experience as does their acquisitions editor.

Anyone have any experience with this publisher?

KimJo

Outside the box, with the werewolves
Registered
Reaction score
Website
karennacolcroft.com
Prism Book Group

A search of the forum didn't reveal any threads on this company, so my apologies if there is one and I missed it...

This publisher is posting calls around the Yahoo loops for submissions for their novella lines. They appear to be a Christian/inspirational romance publisher. Their submissions page lists their editors; out of the list, I've only heard of one person, and I know her as an author. Don't know anything else about the company, but since they're actively soliciting submissions, I thought it might be good to start a thread on them.

Here's the link to the submissions page: http://www.prismbookgroup.com/submissions.html

ChelseaWriter

Registered
Reaction score
This one sounds interesting. Will be curious to know more about them, see if anyone's had experience with them....

Last edited:

KimJo

Outside the box, with the werewolves
Registered
Reaction score
Website
karennacolcroft.com
Ah, here we go... Last year they were Inspired Romance Novels, and someone started a thread on them back in May here. If a mod is so inclined, would you merge, please?

Last edited by a moderator: