Father of the year nominee.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
I'm not sure how you read my posts as having any sympathy for him. I think he's an idiot. The trouble is, if any or all of his thirty kids are on welfare, I don't know what good it does to put him on it as well.

Mharvey

Liker Of Happy Things
Registered
Reaction score
Send him on a one-way colonisation trip to Mars with 11 women?

Pretty sure being ridiculously horny doesn't give you a pass from the whole 'must breathe oxygen' rule. ;)

Chrissy

Bright and Early for the Daily Race
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The thing is, one sort of hopes that one will learn from one's mistakes.

Lady Goddess

*insert something epic here*
Registered
Reaction score
I've not read through the posts. Just wanted to contribute a particular song lyric that sounds off in my mind every time I see or hear of a story like this:

Been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding...

Sweeping generalization, I know. But it never fails to apply to a situation like this.

Lyx

I love me some Harvey Danger~

Roger J Carlson

Moderator In Name Only
Registered
Reaction score
The first word that comes to mind... vasectomy.

Interesting. Do you think we should pay crack moms to be sterilized as well? Women on welfare? Mentally handicapped women?

Gale,

My apologies. I understand that your comment was meant as a light-hearted quip and not your real beliefs. I'm pretty sure how you feel about women's reproductive rights.

Nevertheles my point was that male reproductive rights are fully as important as female. I'm pretty sure you would agree with that as well.

I was trying to use irony to make a point that would probably have been better made by simply stating it. It's one of my many flaws that I'm working to correct.

So again, my apologies.