Hi

ketanco

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
This is my first post here and hope I will learn from your experience.
I have an online magazine about hi tech subjects...
So far I was writing posts myself but now I want to grow my business a little and need to hire article writers. I will need them to write 500-1500 word articles for me. Other than owning the website, I dont have any knowledge or experience with writing or publishing very much.
How can I hire article writers? Which part of this forum should I post?
And when I look for article writers, what guidelines should I follow / what are your recommendations for me to do.
Thanks

merlot_the_snake

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Merlot says Greetingsss, ketanco. . . .

Best of luck with your business. There look to be plenty of writerss in the marketplace today. They walk with their headss down, reading books about terrible human things . . . even crossing the s-street. Well, you know what they say about humanss cross-sing the street. Heh, heh.

Merlot hopess you feel safe.

John Shepard

I'm not sleeping.
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, there is a button near the bottom of the page for forum jump. You should find what you are looking for there.

Best of luck.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Don’t forget to read the FAQ regarding posting pictures at AW.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. Take some time to greet fellow newbies,
critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW!

Please read about AW basics here in the Newbie Guide! Many questions about using this software can be found in the FAQ's menu in the handy blue bar at the 'top' of this page. Also handy for first-time users is the common acronym list. This helps you identify those mystifying abbreviations.

*Critiques* So many new members ask about having work critiqued! They should first read the 50 Post rule. But when it comes to actually posting writing in the Share Your Work (SYW) area, this thread addresses many first time questions, while this one covers
most common problems. found in SYW posts. *Worth reading no matter how long you have been here!*

AW is a community built on the foundations of respecting your fellow writer and helping each other, it's the basic building blocks of how AW works.

Welcome to our community!

-kelly-

Angie

Shaddup and lemme think.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tranquiligeek.com
Hi Everyone,
So far I was writing posts myself but now I want to grow my business a little and need to hire article writers. I will need them to write 500-1500 word articles for me. Other than owning the website, I dont have any knowledge or experience with writing or publishing very much.
And when I look for article writers, what guidelines should I follow / what are your recommendations for me to do.
Thanks

Hi, Ketanco -

We have a Paying Markets forum where you can post your call for submissions. You might want to hang out and get to know the community a little bit first, though. :)

Welcome to AW!

Figuro

Registered
Reaction score
Hello and welcome, I echo what all the others have said and also to add this very important piece... Take the time to learn the business - what / who you are seeking out and what you expect from them and what you will provide them in return too. No one wants to work for someone that is not sure of themselves or uncertain of what to do next. Good that you are seeking help / advice - but before you expect to start hiring people you need to be in the 'trade' - not just doing it, but managing it. Just some friendly advice and all the very best.

phineas12gauge

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Thanks

Welcome to AW!

You should register your site over on duotrope.com . Lots of people use duotrope to find new markets.