Ex-girlfriend gets even with guy who dumped her -- by yanking all his teeth--but not really

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
Well there you go. Not torture.

If she'd have strapped him down and pulled them all out a la Marathon Man, that would have been torture.

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hm. This might be indicative of why he dumped her crazy ass.

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
He gave her the benefit of the doubt and assumed she could be mature about it.

Or at least not be a lunatic about it. I'm sure he wishes she'd just stopped at being immature and drawn a dick on his cheek while he was unconscious or some other dumb frat boy schtick.

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
I have nightmares sometimes about having no teeth. This is like a horror movie.

Nope, it's things like this that make me think men and women are more similar than we give ourselves credit for. Not funny at all. She took advantage of him while unconscious, and given my past I'd have a special place in Hell for folks who do anything like that.

To be fair, I might've filled his mouth full of something that tasted awful for when he woke up. I've been ragingly angry at an ex before. That would be as far as I went on the 'I want to murder him' impulse, and it's still not far enough.

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, there's nothing funny about this. I feel so badly for the guy. He was trying to be professional and mature by not canceling his appointment just because they broke up...and she had to be a bitch. Beyond bitch actually. I mean...malicious.

How do people think these things? I've been cheated on and hurt and left...and something like this would never cross my mind!

Granted, I probably would have canceled the appointment, no matter which side I was on - the dentist ex-girlfriend or the patient ex-boyfriend - but still.

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score

I know, right? I think it's pathetic when people do shit like this. Like the guy is gonna be all, "well, you're right, it was horrible of me to dump you! can you forgive me!"

So I guess I do think this is funny, only she's the one I'm laughing at, not him.

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
Sometimes it's like we're the same person. I hate that dream.

:D :D :D

Freud says it's masturbatory, hate to tell you :D Of course he says everything is masturbatory ;)

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
Good point, Celiea. What exactly WAS her thought process?

AncientEagle

Old kid, no need to be gentle.
Registered
Reaction score
I've been dumped before. And all I wanted to do by way of revenge was become very wealthy, somehow get taller and better looking, and show up at the same party as my ex-girlfriend with a gorgeous lady on my arm. Somehow the idea of pulling teeth never occurred to me. (Come to think of it, pulling teeth would have more likely been successfully accomplished than what I daydreamed about.)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't find this funny at all. Just because you were in a former dating relationship with someone doesn't make it okay for them to brutalize you. He trusted her. She violated that trust in a horrible way.

What if it was the other way around and a woman went somewhere alone with an exboyfriend who decided to assault her. Blame the victim? That makes it okay and joke worthy for him to brutalize her?

Sickening. I hope she is severely punished. For a person in the medical field to cause permanent harm on a patient because she was angry is someone who should never be allowed to practice again.

This +10

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
geez all I did to my X was call and not leave a message.

I think it's horrible too. I hope she can never practice dentistry again. The end of the article says his new girl dumped him for not having teeth. He needs to find a better class of woman.

I also have nightmares where my teeth are falling out. What's worse is the later ones - I am not alarmed in my dream. I read somewhere it means I feel out of control in my life, so what does it mean if it's normal?

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com

This.

I think people's reaction to this is in part because the whole concept of what she did was so out there. I mean, we all have said something like, "I'd kill you if you cheated on me" but we all know that the other person wouldn't commit murder. This is like a dark comic movie plot. But i doubt it's funny at all to the guy with no teeth and like Jcomp said, if she's capable of doing this, it might speak to why he broke up with her.

kuwisdelu

Revolutionize the World
Registered
Reaction score
All things aside, you gotta love her straightforwardness:

"I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions," Anna Mackowiak told the Daily Mail. "But when I saw him lying there I just thought, 'What a bastard' and decided to take all his teeth out...."

Ugh.

If this was a plot in a horror movie, I'd say yeah, he was dumb to sit in the chair. Not being genre savvy and all that.

But since this is a real life? No. You should be able to trust a medical professional NOT to torture and mutilate you, no matter what your history is with that person.

That's pretty much how I feel about it.

Well, it that IS the case and he knew what he was dealing with before she went full yandere on him, then I DO think he's stupid to have gotten in the chair.

Chasing the Horizon

Blowing in the Wind
Registered
Reaction score
Of course what she did was terrible and wrong and she should be punished for it. However, I'm going to have to insist that letting your ex stick sharp objects in your mouth is a pretty damn stupid thing to do. I'd feel the same way if the victim were a woman and the dentist a man.

In a perfect world people would always be trustworthy and in control of their baser instincts. In the real world, this is right up there with letting a stranger in a white van give you a ride.

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Of course what she did was terrible and wrong and she should be punished for it. However, I'm going to have to insist that letting your ex stick sharp objects in your mouth is a pretty damn stupid thing to do. I'd feel the same way if the victim were a woman and the dentist a man.

In a perfect world people would always be trustworthy and in control of their baser instincts. In the real world, this is right up there with letting a stranger in a white van give you a ride.

Eh. In the real world, not everyone's ex is a presumed lunatic. I'm on perfectly fine terms with three of my exes and wouldn't expect them to do anything remotely so horrific in a similar situation.

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
I also have nightmares where my teeth are falling out. What's worse is the later ones - I am not alarmed in my dream. I read somewhere it means I feel out of control in my life, so what does it mean if it's normal?

It's a pretty common nightmare, usually associated with fear of impotence. The teeth are one of our primary tools of dealing with the environment, they help us process food into a shape that is easier to pass. It's normal to feel no fear during the dream, the horror comes when you wake up and think about the implications of it.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't find this amusing. Taking out somebody's teeth is awful. Imagine if a surgeon cut off his ex-girlfriend's fingers under anaesthesia.

This story literally gives me the screamy weamies. Jesus fucking shit, it doesn't matter the gender, TEETH ARE IMPORTANT.

EDIT

Well there you go. Not torture.

If she'd have strapped him down and pulled them all out a la Marathon Man, that would have been torture.

Have you had your wisdom teeth pulled? I think that your experience must have been better than mine...no solid foods, painkillers that made me vomit repeatedly, a throbbing ache throughout my jaw for a week afterward, headaches, bloodloss. Imagine that, but eight times worse!

That's fucking torture.

Last edited:

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
LOL!

I get your point. I really do. I'm shit scared of the tooth-butcher.

But technically.....

Al Stevens

Registered
Reaction score
I've been dumped before. And all I wanted to do by way of revenge was become very wealthy, somehow get taller and better looking, and show up at the same party as my ex-girlfriend with a gorgeous lady on my arm. Somehow the idea of pulling teeth never occurred to me. (Come to think of it, pulling teeth would have more likely been successfully accomplished than what I daydreamed about.)
Easy. You can rent one downtown.

Jersey Chick

Up all night to get Loki
Registered
Reaction score
in the state of carefully controlled chaos
Website
www.kimberlynee.com
Having my wisdom teeth out wasn't bad. I had good drugs, fell asleep on the ice pack, so the swelling & bruising were kept to a minimum and had no complications.

I still wouldn't want to do it again, and I knew it was coming. Can't imagine going in for a filling and coming out gumming my food.

As for exes, my ex-fiance and I are good friends. He's my computer go-to guy. I think I could trust him to do no harm.

Mharvey

Liker Of Happy Things
Registered
Reaction score
Haha, yeah. This story is *hilarious*.

I got a better one. One time, this friend of mine - he's a doctor who specializes in knee replacements. One of the best in the country. So, he got dumped by this girl and - 6 months later - she needs to have her knees replaced. But, see, he gets MAD. So, get this, rather than replace her knees, he amputates both her legs and throws them in the garbage.

Now this girl can't walk again for the rest of her life. Isn't that a fucking riot? Talk about the price you pay for leaving a man.

Seriously people. Grow up.

Mharvey, in one of his rare pissy moods.

AncientEagle

Old kid, no need to be gentle.
Registered
Reaction score
Having my wisdom teeth out wasn't bad. I had good drugs, fell asleep on the ice pack, so the swelling & bruising were kept to a minimum and had no complications.

I still wouldn't want to do it again, and I knew it was coming. Can't imagine going in for a filling and coming out gumming my food.

As for exes, my ex-fiance and I are good friends. He's my computer go-to guy. I think I could trust him to do no harm.
Hey, I just noticed today that every message you post on AW includes a line at the bottom with your checking account and routing number. Thought I ought to tell you. I tried them and they work, except there was no money left in the account.