Telltale Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm only five minutes into their The Walking Dead game and thinking it's what Mass Effect 3 needed. Nice dialogue, and the gameplay and story are actively influenced by your choices.

So much can be done with simple graphics and a nice story.

fov

Rattenmonster
Registered
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're liking it! I used to work at Telltale and some good friends of mine worked on that game. :D

Just curious, have you played any of their other stuff? (And if so, how do you think Walking Dead compares?)

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
Just the demo of Back to the Future and now I want the full game of Walking Dead. The first episode was enough to make me care for the characters, something very few other stories manage to do.

J.W. Alden

The King Who Bore the Sword
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Telltale is one of my absolute favorite devs/publishers. I love them for keeping adventure games alive and kicking.

I haven't played the Walking Dead yet, because I want to read the comic and watch the show first, but I'll definitely get around to it. I usually wait until their seasons are complete before playing so I can play them all at once without waiting for the next one.

I actually still haven't gotten around to Back to the Future yet, though I have it installed and ready to go.

AnnikaHTDC

Registered
Reaction score
I haven't played The Walking Dead yet, but I love Telltale for bringing Monkey Island back. I really hope they do another season of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.