dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I tried to post a comment but it didn't seem to take. Maybe something up?

Did it give you an error message of any type? Usually if someone leaves a comment and they're not already vetted, it goes into my pending folder -- I don't see any pending comments though. I accepted a comment from Randi Lee last night.

Don't worry too much about it. I'm not happy with the blogging software as it is, and will be modifying it soon anyway.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
I should have it up by tonight. I assume I have till midnight?
Since you posted to indicate that you are not, yourself, a zombie I think there's a little flexibility. But do try to get it up ASAP because we have a lot of people yet to go.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I have neglected commenting on peep's posts. I'll start commmenting today. Sorry for the delay. :)

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Diana_Rajchel gets to use her brain next. Her delicious brain...

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Diana_Rajchel has one day left before the zombies eat her brain.

areteus

Registered
Reaction score
Just a heads up in case things move faster than intended... I am away this weekend from midday today until probably sunday evening and may not get online until monday. I'm in the Victorian period and I hear the wireless access is a little limited back then (well, it certainly is in the scout camp we are using to represent the Victorian period) despite the presence of at least one person with a steampunked up netbook.

So, should worst come to the worst and everyone before me finishes before sunday, can I be bumped up to a later slot?

Thanks in advance...

SuzanneSeese

Comfortably numb by rejections
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.viewofsue.blogspot.com
Diana_Rajchel has one day left before the zombies eat her brain.
Hypothetically, just thinking out loud. If a person misses their turn and given the topic this week, shouldn't the person next on the list get the first crack at said persons brain instead of sending them to the bottom of the list? :D
Asking for a friend.:sword

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
What, you think the phrase "the zombies" doesn't include every last one of us, next on the list or not?

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Holy crap we've got 10 days in the month and 11 people to go. It's time to throw this into turbo, people. J. W. Alden has his post done already, so it goes live now, and I'm going to bump AFord at 12:00pm CST and try to get this going again.

Also: next month. Suggestions for prompt. Go!