Because

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Haggis said that I should start a thread called because because has been the final word on a lot of posts posted on several threads lately so I cant avoid following his suggestion because because seems like it could be interesting as long as all of the posts are at least 25 words long but even more is even more better and they have to end in because because is the name of the thread and there cant be any punctuation and the post should make sense to at least the poster because not all of the readers will be as smart as the poster and may not make heads or tails of the post that they cant seem to understand because.

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know why you're listening to Haggis and it makes me wonder if you often do things dogs tell you to do which makes me want to know about your neighbor's dog because listening to the neighbor's dog can probably get you in more trouble than anything else there is in the whole world unless you stop and think about where Haggis lives since we all know he has to live somewhere and if he really does live somewhere then it goes without saying that he has neighbors which you could talk to and see if they listen to Haggis and if they listen to him it would mean that we're all in trouble now because the neighbor's dog has found the interwebz and is assembling an army because

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
good i have coffee bad i'm too busy to drink it ugly because a 25 word post is way too unread emails under the deck with no railing because

archerjoe

Registered
Reaction score
word by word sentences entire reverse to tend i dyslexia of form rare a have i because

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
I just stopped by because I got lost and see that the thread is not as dead as I thought it should be and why shouldnt I listen to a dog but pay some sort of attention to a misguided Barbie Doll that must not like Chihuahuas because maybe she understands them and knows what they can do or make you do by telling you to do something that some reeders might find not too exciting enough to get interested in paying attention to becuase.

kkbe

Huh.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kkelliewriteme.wordpress.com
My dear husband isn't here because he's gone on a fantastic sabbatical with his sweet and generous brother Joe to dole out a shitload of money to the poor in depressed areas all around the country because Joe won the Powerball lottery last month because he played the winning numbers 5 and 12 and 45 and 47 and 60 and 62 with the powerball number 4 because he'd had a dream in which those specific numbers were floating in the air on strings attached to little red balloons because his daughter Petunia had just turned four and they had a birthday party for her and Joe blew up all these little red balloons for her because she loved the color red and she loved balloons and she loved her daddy because when she was three years old he'd taken her to a circus and bought her a red balloon because when he was just a little kid he saw this movie called "The Red Balloon" and he dreamed every night that he was that red balloon because he'd contracted polio when he was six years old and he never could walk right because that polio had attacked the muscles in his legs and they were really skinny and he walked with a limp because of it and kids made fun of him and called him "Gimpy" because they didn't understand polio and they lacked empathy because their parents never taught them empathy because they didn't know any better because they'd lived sheltered lives because they were lucky and so was Joe because he knew in his heart that he'd won that money for a reason because God wouldn't give him that much money just to squander it away because God had a purpose for that money just as He had a purpose for giving him polio because He knew Joe was a kind and decent man as was his brother my husband because they came from a fine and decent family who always tried to help those less less fortunate than themselves because it was the kind and decent thing to do because otherwise what would be the point and that's the point I'm trying to make here because when people ask me why my husband Joe dropped everything and didn't say 'no' or question his brother's motives I can tell them it's because he knew it was the right thing to do and an honorable and proper and generous thing to do and he told his brother that but his brother Joe just laughed on the other end of the line and told my husband that he wasn't doing it for any particular reason he was just doing it because to which my husband laughed and said "Of course because Joe of course because. . ."

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
I hate to tell you this but your husband is in Las Vegas doing things best left there when he returns to his warm and supporting home where you live with him thinking that he is such a great guy which he is trying to prove right now to three bimbo type refined ladies who knocked on his hotel after he called them on the telephone and told him he had a lot of hundred dollar bills to give away to poor ladies like them if they would stop by for a few hours to play with red balloons and other stuff that comes in whipped cream cans and jars of chocolate and then kind of forget which room they got them from unless they met other kind ladies who might need to know about it later when he had rested for an hour or so from giving away hundred dollar bills and stuff earlier and maybe you should think about whether a guy with a million dollars or so would really get on a bus or a plane or a train and be talking to people that were now beneath him just so he could give them free money when we all know that nothing is ever really for free and there is some sort of hidden thingy or other that will bite you in the back pocket or so later and just to prove it I bet he did not get you a brand new top of the line just for you computer to post your naive words on did he because

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Dear Porter I would like to thank you for refining the English language to the point that we no longer need silly things like punctuation it makes writing so much more efficient that it has increased my daily word count to eleventy-billion even though they don't make much sense and no one wants to read them which I think is their problem not mine because this new free-form style of writing is clearly the wave of the future and those who don't adopt it are just missing the boat which is sad because I missed a boat once and had to spend an entire night roaming around Vancouver Island because I didn't have enough cash on me for a motel and I was too young to have a credit card.

kkbe

Huh.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kkelliewriteme.wordpress.com
I hate to tell you this but your husband is in Las Vegas doing things best left there. . .

Because I read your posting PorterStarrByrd I decided not to keep my head in the sand one moment longer because to do so would be tantamount to slapping a sign with the word STUPID on my forehead or a sign with the words KICK ME on my rear so I decided to double-check our credit card receipts and I also decided to call to a certain hotel on the Las Vegas Strip disguising my voice of course because I was trying to be clandestine on the outside chance that you PorterStarrByrd had ulterior motives for posting such a potentially damaging whatever-you-call-it and lo and behold what did I find out but that my husband and his "sweet and innocent brother" Joe (whom I shall now refer to as "THE GIMP" because he's a lying son-of-a you-know-what) were indeed in 'Sin City' not because they wanted to bestow God's Bounty upon some poor saps who were down-on-their-luck because of bad luck or because they foolishly gambled all of their money away but because they were "fooling around" with certain ladies of ill-repute who shall remain nameless because I have no problem with their chosen profession but I most certainly DO have a most serious problem with my husband or shall I say "soon-to-be-EX-husband" who thinks he's smarter than me and fooling me because he thinks I'm dippy or stupid or something because I believed him when he told me that cock-and-bull story about his brother giving away his lottery winnings because God told him to well I have news for you honey you ain't been to hell yet but you're about to pay a visit pretty darn close to there because I'm here to tell you that Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and don't you dare ask me why I'm going to take you down baby take you down and squash you like the miserable bug you are because you already know the reason why or should I say the MILLION reasons why it's because--

Last edited:

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
It is so wonderful to address matital potential problems when I have the time and I'm so happy that I was able to help you out with your potential marital problem which it sounds like you are on the way to solving after deep thought and taking a deep breath or two and still coming out with a rational thought or two which your husband assured me you are not capable of when I saw him during his time out that he spent in the cocktail lounge where he was looking for more poor girls and according to what I saw on the fund raiser cams that were by somebody named me installed in his room and all of the other rooms in a couple of hotels or so that might not have been as much a bother to him as they were if he and Gimpy had not been so selfish with their hundred dollar bills so now you are a better righter and can do freeflow writing so maybe you will buy one of the special keyboards that I am about to invent where I replace oll of the puntuation keys with funtion keys that display pictures of the poor women that your husband helps out so well that might be very useful to tiperighter people who use hunt and peck which is a lot of us and maybe not so helpful to those who used to think they knew how to tipe because

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
Some poor misguided souls do join any club avialable like the mile high club which can much more comfortably and cheaply with no intention for a pun with that choice of word be entered again with no intention of a pun in using that chosen word in Denver Colorado where the ground is a mile in the air or so they say but I have yet to see a ladder that could probably get you to that ground but if by some circumstance it is actualy really true that would be the best way to join that club but some us would rather leave a deeper gash in history so we have to think of other ways to make money but in my defense if those people who find themselves protentialy compromised were a little more willing to part with some of those hundred dollar bills they waste on hookers in exchange for a little vidio from some of the cash cams that nobody said I couldnt install when I didnt ask them there would be fewer divorces and bruises espcially the emotional ones that I claim no credit or victory from especially when the video from the rubber cam that is sometimes called fund raiser cam was purchased before it was donated to the poor abused witches of places like Salem or Witchita or other places know to harbor these poor abused wives who sometimes go a bit overboard in settling the score with people like your husband and gimpy because

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I would have three novels finished by now and at least 25 short stories but I wasn’t able to work on them nearly as much as I wanted because

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
Nymtoc Nymtoc Nymtoc Nymtoc when will you ever learn that aside from your not being intended to be a righter you are spending time on foolish things rather than failing you are on this sight responding weakly to the free flow righting challinge which is not a bad thing as it will improve your nonpunctuation which is a good thing while elsewhere you are making wishes that have no chance of being granted and if they are they would be for useless things and that is a good thing too since it is good to have wildly unrealistic asspirations and things but you are probably spending too much time actually righting things that have no chance of ever being read by someone with a straight face unless you righting humor which is also a bit of a stretch for you read the tea leaves and turn to your real profession which involves a broom that does not fly with a witch riding it so that for the rest of your miserable life you will be happy because

Status
Not open for further replies.