I am officially allowed to share now. really. I'm srs this time. for reals. lol.(see post 65)

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
YAYAYAYAYAYAY! I'm just glad I can finally call you Emil publicly! :hooray:

congratulations Mr. IKNOWWHOYOUAREMUWHAHAHA. :D :Hug2:

No, really. Super stoked for you. Wishing you all the best and I cannot wait to own your book! You best not abandon us! Your SYW crits are the BEST. ;)

:Hug2:

Chrissy

Bright and Early for the Daily Race
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So happy for you, Mr. A!!!!

:hooray:

Mr. Anonymous

Just a guy with a pen & a delusion
Registered
Reaction score
Kats and Mkrys, thanks so much really appreciate it! :)

mel - haha, yep. And so the shroud of anonymity falls away! Thanks so much for your kind words. Don't worry, I haven't been very active in SYW as of late but I have no intention to abandon anyone. And btw, I don't believe I ever properly thanked you for taking the time to read and comment on my short story. I'm really glad you liked it.

Chrissy, thank you, hope you've been well. :)

Last edited:

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
Kats and Mkrys, thanks so much really appreciate it! :)

mel - haha, yep. And so the shroud of anonymity falls away! Thanks so much for your kind words. Don't worry, I haven't been very active in SYW as of late but I have no intention to abandon anyone. And btw, I don't believe I ever properly thanked you for taking the time to read and comment on my short story, they keep their quiet. I'm really glad you liked it.

Chrissy, thank you, hope you've been well. :)

would love to see that one pubbed or turned into a full novel. would make for a great film, too ;)