• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

World Weaver Press

oceansoul

Registered
Reaction score
I've got a novella full with them right now. I'm really hoping they like it, because I love their fairy-tale novella retellings and they're one of the only publishers who do them in both print and ebook.

Paragraphic

Word eater.
Registered
Reaction score
I signed a contract with WWP recently and am working with Laura Harvey on edits. I'm loving it! She's straight forward but enthusiastic and I'm actually really excited to edit.

If you're subbing to WWP I would definitely suggest following them on twitter. I'm sure I've mentioned it before but the do a monthly lunch chat and take all sorts of questions. Aside from being informative it's also pretty fun.

zmethos

from words to worlds
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mpepperlanglinais.com
They ultimately passed on my YA fantasy (the book went to Evernight Teen instead), but they were lovely throughout, and Laura Harvey was especially personable when I was going back and forth with them.

ElaineA

All about that action, boss.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneedominick.com
I've worked with them in the romance line they folded back. I found the editor I worked with well-organized, knowledgeable and a real advocate for my story. I wouldn't hesitate to say "go for it" if they've expressed an interest in your pitch.