Status
Not open for further replies.

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
I think you have to pass the Fascist Regime Ruler test and then you get a moderateer hat, jackboots, and shock collar.

And if you are really lovely, some psychotic wannabe member will name you one of Dawno's sparkle cows.

*Memories*

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Even cray, alleycat and Haggis regularly try to slip the collar, and dpaterso probably thought being in The Exotic Far North made him immune from Buster's long-arm, but alas, they are all still wearing the boots and collar.

I have a secret plan underway.

I can't tell you what because, well, then it wouldn't be a secret.

Billtrumpet25

Registered
Reaction score
Just looking at this thread, even now, I know it's definitely safe from "trolls" what with the presence of all the mods here. :D

:Hail:

shaldna

The cake is a lie. But still cake.
Registered
Reaction score
Not why are you asking. Why does one become a moderator? :)

Original Sin.

It has a lot to answer for.

No, no... that's the small green tomatoie things in the husk that you make green salsa out of...

I thought they were called Tomatillos - we are growing some in the greenhouse (despite living in Ireland were the average temperature is minus 3)

Just looking at this thread, even now, I know it's definitely safe from "trolls" what with the presence of all the mods here. :D

:Hail:

The Mods here are fab. Really. And I say that as someone who has been supported, and sometimes told off by them. They are fair and forgiving and they do a great job on a very, very busy site and all for free.

When I have a question, problem or query I know I can always ask a mod. They are brilliant at policing some of the more heated discussions too - allowing everyone to speak their piece, but without letting argument s get out of hand.

If you look back at some of the more contentious locked threads, you'll see the ways the mods here handle those situations - with fairness, diplomacy and grace - and it makes being here so wonderful. I know that, unlike some other forums I've been to, that I'm not going to be stifled, or have my posts edited (seriously - some forums do this. TwiMoms I'm talking to you here) or be attacked for my comments, views and opinions.

The Mods keep everything in check. Can you imagine what this place would be like without them?

Status
Not open for further replies.