Status
Not open for further replies.

EngineerTiger

Writing HF Again, Thank God
Registered
Reaction score
Website
grayarmybrat.com
This is more to satisfy my curiosity than anything since I have only been on Goodreads a couple of months. I had a so-so review on the site (you know, one of those that offers faint praise and makes you wonder if the person even read the book that you wrote). The review and the person now appear to have disappeared entirely from Goodreads.

If someone quits or leaves, is it typical for any reviews they have given to also vanish as well as any messages? We had exchanged some on a different subject and those are all gone too.

Buffysquirrel

Registered
Reaction score
I think when you delete your account you have the option to leave your posts/reviews or delete them too. Not sure about that, as it's been a while since I deleted mine then had it reconstituted. I did notice that my comments on my reviews reappeared, but other people's comments never did.

They're a friendly bunch at GR so why not post in the feedback group or PM Otis?

EngineerTiger

Writing HF Again, Thank God
Registered
Reaction score
Website
grayarmybrat.com
Thanks Buffysquirrel. I thought that might be the case and yes, I agree that so far I've had very positive exchanges with the members over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.