Explosion at Wisconsin Planned Parenthood building

Shadow Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
A small bomb exploded outside a Planned Parenthood clinic in Grand Chute, Wis., on Sunday night, and police are investigating to learn who planted the device.

According to WGBA-TV, police fire crews found the homemade explosive outside a window sill that they believe had set off a small fire, which burned out before fire crews arrived. The building sustained a small amount of damage.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/02/planned-parenthood-bomb-wisconsin_n_1396665.html

Thankfully no one was hurt this time.

leahzero

The colors! THE COLORS!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
words.leahraeder.com
So if they find the perpetrators, they're going to be treated like terrorists, right? Because this is terrorism.

Shadow Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
So if they find the perpetrators, they're going to be treated like terrorists, right? Because this is terrorism.
Yes, it is but it won't be called that nor will terrorism charges be brought up. The simple reason why is that the second a politician calls this an act of terrorism, the right will do a smear campaign about how anti-christian that person is and only calling it terrorism to make christians look bad.

RichardGarfinkle

Nurture Phoenixes
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardgarfinkle.com
Yes, it is but it won't be called that nor will terrorism charges be brought up. The simple reason why is that the second a politician calls this an act of terrorism, the right will do a smear campaign about how anti-christian that person is and only calling it terrorism to make christians look bad.

Which partially answers the question people keep asking about why terrorists aren't denounced in their countries of origin.

mayqueen

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
A lot of my friends on Facebook were posting about this, saying things like, how can someone who is pro-life do this? And honestly, I understand the mindset and it scares me so much.

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
Fetuses are still not mature enough to form and voice educated and logical opinions. Of course the people who did this would feel identified.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Good on the police for a quick arrest. Although the perp walking in front of the camera and having a car accident fleeing the scene did make it easier for them.

icerose

Lost in School Work
Registered
Reaction score
If Achmed *sp* the dead terrorist were an abortion clinic bomber he'd say something like "I'm pro-life so I keel you!"

Chrissy

Bright and Early for the Daily Race
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If Achmed *sp* the dead terrorist were an abortion clinic bomber he'd say something like "I'm pro-life so I keel you!"

:ROFL:

Silence!!!!!!

But seriously, I'm so sick of this. Hypocrisy first and foremost, and then, just pure idiocy.

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
Try to kill an innocent person to prove you're pro-life?

Un-friggin'-believable.

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, you're just doing God's work. I mean, the omnipotent, omnipresent, omnisapient invisible man's work. Who could possibly puff you out of existence with a wink. But who doesn't. I wonder why. Maybe because it's not his will? No, his will was clearly written in a book 2000 years ago.