• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Charity Guide

DeniseK

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone else written an article for this site? If so, have you had problems not hearing back from them by your approval deadline?

DeniseK

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure there's anything to beware of yet, that's why I am here, trying to find out. It would actually probably be considered a content site. I hope moving my post doesn't exclude the responses I might have gotten in the freelance forum.

Last edited:

Michael Organ

CharityGuide.org Contact Information

I am the Executive Director of Charity Guide. In the unlikely event that you experience a responsiveness issue with a Charity Guide editor, you are welcome to contact me personally.

I can be reached at [email protected] or 847-251-3370.

Please note that freelance writers seeking to publish "How to Make a Difference" articles at CharityGuide.org can express their interest by sending a resume and writing sample(s) to [email protected]. This opportunity is appropriate for professional freelance writers who are happy to adopt our formulaic Writer Guidelines and adjust their writing style for high ranking with search engines.

We do review applications carefully. We respond when the writing sample(s) "fit" our "voice" and the candidate has a strong track-record of freelance writing experience.

Michael Organ
Executive Director, CharityGuide.org

Aconite

Registered
Reaction score
sarah s said:
Well, I'm not sure there's anything to beware of yet, that's why I am here, trying to find out.
sarah, that's what the background check part of the B&BC board is for: information, good or bad. It's not just for warnings. Organizations with good reputations get reported here, too.

Best of luck to you!