April 2012 Blog Chain

Turndog-Millionaire

Registered
Reaction score
ooooo good, i will get something up tonight. had a few days away from internet over easter

Matt (Turndog Millionaire)

Turndog-Millionaire

Registered
Reaction score
I managed to get it done before work kicked in, so please find my own effort here.

Quite a lot of fun to write :)

My Post

AFord

You know U R a book lover when ...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
af12.webs.com
Well-written, Matt!

Made an attempt to leave a comment under Diane's, but it didn't seem to take...nevertheless, it echoed Diane's praise at your ability to set the scene with genuine characterizations of an innocent youth and a caring maternal figure. Well-done--cheers!

Turndog-Millionaire

Registered
Reaction score
Well-written, Matt!

Made an attempt to leave a comment under Diane's, but it didn't seem to take...nevertheless, it echoed Diane's praise at your ability to set the scene with genuine characterizations of an innocent youth and a caring maternal figure. Well-done--cheers!

thank you very much for the kind words. Not sure why te comment didn't work, but i appreciate the words on here

Thanks again

Araenvo

Author
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.simonpclark.com
We're all so productive, we're flying through these! Great reading guys, I'm enjoying the different styles all under one title. Think I'm next? Working on it now...!

Araenvo

Author
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.simonpclark.com
Aw shucks, you got me. Thought I'd be able to convince everyone I was just super smart and all.

Post'll be up this evening if works allows!

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
areteus is the latest in our Parade of As (AFord, Araenv, areteus). I thought about moving anarchiq up to round them out but thought better of it :)

Poppy

Me, myself and I don't know
Registered
Reaction score
I have fallen behind on reading the entries, especially when I was working so hard on my own, but I should be able to catch up on my reading and commenting this weekend. This has been so much fun. Can't wait to do it again next month.

areteus

Registered
Reaction score
For reasons I cannot go into at the moment (very personal and tragic) I do not feel as if I should do the topic listed this month.

I hope you understand.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
For reasons I cannot go into at the moment (very personal and tragic) I do not feel as if I should do the topic listed this month.

I hope you understand.
No problem. I shall remove you from the list.

Everyone, if you ever feel the same way, just let me know in a PM and I will remove you with no questions asked. No need to let your time simply expire.