Hi from Philly

mugwort

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.societyfordaintydamsels.com
Hi I am a co writer of a humor blog. See my sig. My latest piece is the "World's Cheapest Freak Show" The concept is the major freaks either passed away or were surgically corrected. What is left are the dregs of Freakdom. To give you an idea of what I mean. The star attraction is a man with a deviated septum.
I write articles for free writing sites. My mail reason goal here is to meet my fellow writers and to improve my editorials.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Don’t forget to read the FAQ regarding posting pictures at AW.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. Take some time to greet fellow newbies,
critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the 'forum jump' you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. After you post 50 posts you can use the SYW areas to get help there. The password for some of the areas is…..vista. A word to the wise, it would be a good idea to participate first in helping others before you think about posting your own work. After you have been around here for awhile, then post something of your own for help. Good luck.