Teens Writing for Teens, issue 6

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Harry Potter Land tomorrow :)

ETA: looking at the rides, and I will probably piss my pants on Dragon Challenge...

Last edited:

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
AHHHH all my shows came on tonight 2 new episodes of GCB, then Game of Thrones, and now the Borgias!!!

And do NOT get me started on Harry Potter land and what used to be my favorite roller coaster ever... They took my favorite ride, that is the lowest blow Harry Potter could give me.

Ended tonight having written 5,032, bringing the grand total to 25,361!!!!

But now i'm kind of running out of plot....

Last edited:

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Good morning! Just killing time before I leave to meet KYRIE. :D

Running out of plot is not going to be a problem for me. I have (of course) ... an outline. :D

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
The outline is strong with this one. I'm continuing my rewatch of Bones, but around the 4th season, two characters break up and it remains one of the least convincing, most forced and inconsistent emotional twists I've ever seen.

I continue to watch because Bones' relentless rationality and social faux passes warm the cockles of my heart.

I occasionally also edit my book while watching.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Dragon Challenge is the greatest thing ever. You may piss your pants on the Forbidden Adventure or whichever, if you have arachnophobia. Or dementorphobia.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I am pissed off.

And I need a cheerleader/writing buddy.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey all. Only 4 more days until I go to the WB studio tour! Woooooooooot!!! Oh and Ive got to try and write the next few scenes of my wip, where a character has gone to find another character but I need to find out in my head where character number 2 has actually gone too.All I know is he's sold his soul and is being held prisoner and the second person is going to save him but is walking into a trap. Lolz total chaos.

bickazer

someday we'll shine together
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, it's crunch time and I really need to finish the essay, but the more the clock ticks away the less I wanna do it. =/

I paid for doing all that writing yesterday so I should just suck it up and accept this as the trade-off. Fuck.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Good morning! Just killing time before I leave to meet KYRIE. :D

Running out of plot is not going to be a problem for me. I have (of course) ... an outline. :D

I came up with the rest of the plot today. Now just curious if the characters reactions to something that happened in the book are right... might have to go back and change things.

Your meeting Kyrie! That's awesome! Haven't seen her around here in a long while, tell her i said HI!

The outline is strong with this one. I'm continuing my rewatch of Bones, but around the 4th season, two characters break up and it remains one of the least convincing, most forced and inconsistent emotional twists I've ever seen.

I continue to watch because Bones' relentless rationality and social faux passes warm the cockles of my heart.

I occasionally also edit my book while watching.

BONES!!! Biggest fan ever and i know EXACTLY what you mean. It pissed me off alot. And it didn't even mean anything in the end because well... look at them now.

THE BORGIAS!!

JEREMY IRONS!!

HIS VOICE MAKES ME WISH I WAS GAY.

AHHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I love that show! And he does have an awesome voice.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Shit.

My writing is going badly. This scene is boring and inspiration's run dry...

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Well if it makes you feel better I'm trying to portray accurate emotions for a situation i've never been in, and probably will never be in, so i have no idea if these characters are reacting correctly.

How is it i can write about murder (again something i've never done) with no problem what so ever, but when it comes to common real life stuff i cant write about it.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I really want to win something this year....

I need cheerleaders/writing buddies

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Its a saying, which means, I'm in the same boat as you. I need them too.

The only person that I trusted enough to tell all about my series and let him read it and talk about all my SNI, is gone, so now I need to find a new support circle. Preferable consisting of more then one person...

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
My one person IRL is only available at the end of a text message or FB at the moment.

I need to rant vocally once in a while!!!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I know what you mean. Sometimes its nice just to talk out all your issues with your WIP.

I need to start making more friends IRL... I realized for the last two weeks i've been either in my room alone, in class, or home with my family. I'm thinking about this summer joining a writing group thing in the city.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
It doesn't help that I want to work on something else...

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I'm kind of lost too. Writing RBSL on a whim, and so far its going great and I'm sure I'll be done soon. But i dont know if i want to go back to UZ when i'm done, then i keep thinking about all the stuff i'm now going to have to change when i go back to writing my series. I was so stupid when i wrote that... I was stupid about alot of things.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I might cheat and work on two. But I shall see. Posted it as a topic on the SF forums.