Teens Writing for Teens, issue 6

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
That's pretty cool!

yay! I got one page! Only three more to go....

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Going to the doctor today. I have this weird lump on my leg that's been there for a while...

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all. Up for 25 hours now! WHOA!!!

I'm so totally ready to crash but cant! So today I'm come up with a new goal in my life. Its not an amazing goal, but considering pretty much all my hopes and dreams since i was 11 were crushed in one year, i figured i should start making new ones... and i'm going to set the bar really really low, so anything better then my goal will look like a freaking awesome acheivment.

1) I want a full time job by 23. That gives me more then a year, and notice i dont care what job at this point. I've come to terms with me as a failure.

2) I at least want to send out ONE Query letter to an agent by the end of summer!

In a really weird mood after my mom tired to give me a pep-talk the other day but totally had the opposite effect, that has been dwelling on my mind all weekend. It's true, I have a rather steady trend in my life the last 21 years...

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I'm impatiently waiting for summer... For the end of May to be exact. God i cant wait for the road trip out to Oregon! I love the idea of hitting the road and driving far far away, its always been a dream of mine to just run away and never look back, and this is the closest i'm probably ever going to come. Colorado was amazing last year, and now i get to go farther!

For one week i can maybe pretend I'm never returning! Like Alex and Sam get to do in UZ!

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
Zoom, a word war is the one where you don't share anything, but you see who can write the most words in a set amount of time.

Ally, you can do it *cheers*!

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Apparently, I have some sort of blood clot in my ankle...?

Dad promised me to take me to see THG again. :) yayayay :)

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I thought the sentences thing was in the other one? The one that Karla invented (I forget the name of it).

Holy. Crap. I just slept 5 hours. I meant to take a fast nap.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
It's been quiet the past few nights.

I'm doing my homework super fast right now, because I have to make it seem like I didn't spend all day sleeping.