Reaction score
ELEMENTARY AVATAR ELEMENTARY AVATAR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *dies*

Hi Pauline!! that's really cool.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, guys! Tally, I love your avvie! :D

Writing is going okay, but my plans for the weekend have been totally fucked up by the snow.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
It's been snowing here all day. I'm so happy right now. :D I've just been sitting in a lounge area and watching it come down.

As for writing...I'm still trying to get settled in before I decide where I'm going from here.

Chrissicollins

Registered
Reaction score
It's been snowing here all day. I'm so happy right now. :D I've just been sitting in a lounge area and watching it come down.

As for writing...I'm still trying to get settled in before I decide where I'm going from here.

Seeing a picture of Eleven and Rory cheered me up :) I love how no matter how far you travel through the virtual world of the internet, there's always another Doctor Who fan lurking about!

Chrissicollins

Registered
Reaction score
I am doing well :) One week left of the summer holidays and then it's back to the grind of school life. Who here is still in high school?

amybeth

Registered
Reaction score
Hey! It looks like this thread has been around forever and everyone knows each other really well, so I'm a little nervous about posting here. I'm new, but I'm a teen writing for teens, so... Hi!!

Yep yep, that's the one, Tally. Well, it would be, since I've been with him for six years. And relevant to this forum - he proposed with the ring in one of my favorite books, with a quote from Mr. Rochester in the front. :)

Oh, and I was stalking this thread earlier and this made my day. Most romantic proposal ever. *infinitely jealous* Congrats!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hello, Amy! We're very friendly here - we don't bite! :D You can call me Lisa.

MargoWest

the chart is not the sea
Registered
Reaction score
Aww, thanks Amy :) And definitely don't be nervous, we were all new at one point too.

amybeth

Registered
Reaction score
Aww, yay! You guys are all so sweet! I'm eighteen, so I guess I'm on the tail end of being able to be a part of this thread. What I write though... that's a tough one! I guess I tend to write romance and mysteries more than anything else, but lately I've been leaning towards trying some Sci-Fi/Fantasy. Or maybe even horror?

I'm sort of at that place where I have a thousand ideas but no concrete plot. My brain is just sort of one big giant manic mess of characters and settings and vague notions but not much else. I'm all over the place right now! :(

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Amy! I'm Tally- and no, you're not really at the old end! I'm only 16, but a lot of twifties here are actually in their twenties- we've been here for a while. I joined in 2009, and some people, like HR, were here even before me. So we're very accepting of all ages!

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Just popping in to say hi before I totally disappear beneath the amount of homework I have to do in the next couple of weeks (not to mention two hours).

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
Yay! Congrats!

I have to turn a poem from the anthology I'm reading in class into a 3 page short story, but I'm not sure how to start it. As long as I follow the overall plot of the poem, I have creative freedom- but all the poems are from the POV of people in graves. So I'm at a loss for how to begin mine. *sigh*