Teens Writing for Teens, issue 6

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Again i totally cant write sex scenes. I had the hardest time even writing make out scenes and "fade to black" ones, in which they didn't even have sex anyway.

Haven't actually wrote a rape scene but a good few attempted rape scenes. And Laura was raped and sort of talked about it to the others but it still wasn't like happening in her POV.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I just wrote "Tom has a massive erection".

Seriously. XD

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
That's what happens to Laura, she's raped by her abusive drunk boyfriend twice, but she doesn't get pregnant, then Pip beats the shit out of him, and everyone sort of forces Laura to dump him. Then when he recovers from Pip's ass kicking he tries to get Laura back, and when she says no and tries to hit her, she kicks his ass, worse then Pip did. :)

Then she ends up living happily ever after with Pip, who is the funniest person in the world when he finally start dating her. Being super religious an all, he thinks that even thinking unclean thoughts will send him to hell, so as Laura starts getting more self confidence in her self because she is dating Pip she sort of gets out of her Tom boy phase, and he runs away hiding any time she ever shows like any skin.

Anyway i'm rambling hehehehe!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Now I have a pretty pink glitter lamp on for inspiration/general prettiness and my bedside lamp (blocked so no annoying glare or anything) for light. :D

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah pretty much breaking every bone in his body was enough pay back and closure for her to move on from everything that happened!

And in the end she ends up with a guys who's been madly in love with her since she was 7. (and she had a crush on him almost just as long but being best friends since 4 they thought there feelings were weird)

In the end after all the horrible romances and such, Max's first love in life killed in front of him, then played by Blair. And Ally's manipulation by Nyles, onto her manipulation and almost murder by Chase and then on and off again taboo relationship/feelings with Rob... they all end up happily ever after in the end.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
I got over my fear of writing sex scenes. I kind of enjoy them. I have a lot of characters who can't communicate, so the only time they demonstrate their affection is in bed. :tongue

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I need to research oral sex when it is given by a male to a female.

And maybe BDSM(?)

XD

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I am wishing my plot board was small enough to carry around, but sadly it is not.

Oh well, most of my writing (except for this) is done in my room anyway.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I have to decide if I want to accept this summer babysitting job or not. 0_0
On one hand, it's a job. On the other hand, I'm getting paid SO CHEAP for how long I'll be babysitting. It's from 6am to 6pm, Monday to Thursday. And I'll be getting paid $600 a month, which roughly translates to $3 an hour. It's for a 10 year old. YOU GUYS WHAT DO I DO?
I need to respond to the lady in the next few hours. 0_0

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
Starting tomorrow, I'm babysitting for my little cousin on Thursdays and Fridays for like 3 hours a day. My cousin is paying me $20 a day. :)

I would normally take it, because I need to get money to save for college and adulthood. But I don't know the kid very well, so I'm hoping she's not the type of person who's really hard to keep occupied.

kuwisdelu

Revolutionize the World
Registered
Reaction score
I have to decide if I want to accept this summer babysitting job or not. 0_0
On one hand, it's a job. On the other hand, I'm getting paid SO CHEAP for how long I'll be babysitting. It's from 6am to 6pm, Monday to Thursday. And I'll be getting paid $600 a month, which roughly translates to $3 an hour. It's for a 10 year old. YOU GUYS WHAT DO I DO?
I need to respond to the lady in the next few hours. 0_0

Unless this lady is a very good friend, that does not sound like an attractive offer.