Teens Writing for Teens, issue 6

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Went to check my outline (it's in my room and I forgot to write down the next few scenes in my little book) ... and it's a sex scene.

I don't know if I really want to do this while I'm in the presence of my mum. I'm thinking, well hoping, it will be quite dirty.

ETA: And now she's going to be sitting next to me.

Last edited:

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
I give you credit, i so cant write a scene like that. I did once just to see if i could, but that will NEVER end up in a book.

Just wrote a "fade to black" scene for UZ, and man that took me hours of uncomfortable writing for one super vague paragraph. (And i'm not sue if Alex would even act like she does in that scene, so I'm still trying to figure out if i should keep it) Now i'm stuck because i have to continue in Sam's POV, and i have no idea how to think like a guy when there thinking about a girl after they didn't have sex, but did "other stuff"

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I think I'm going to play games until dinner and then do a bit of coursework.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Just had an idea for a scene in my wip that isn't supposed to happen until later on. I'm debating whether I should write it now so I won't forget it.

I do that all the time!

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
Does anyone want to YAWN?

Lisa - It's about a girl who is trying to turn her life around because everyone says she'll end up like her mother who everyone thinks is a 'lost-cause'. She made a lot of mistakes in the past but now that she's a little older and getting ready to graduate from high school, she wants to prove everyone wrong. She has friends who care about her, and a crush on the new guy in school who she thinks likes her back. She got accepted into a few colleges and everything in her life seems to be going well until a guy (Marshall) from her past stumbles back into her life. He's her older brother's former best friend and he left town after a fire took the lives of his entire family. Marshall wants to be more than friends with Janna (the main character) but when she turns him down, he doesn't take no for an answer.

It's a really dark story set in a small beach town.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry i have class in half an hour, and wont be free till like 7 tonight... if i go on my park walk, but if you still on then I'd totally YAWN!

And sounds like a great plot! I can relate to trying not to turn out like parents.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I like the sound of that.

My laptop switched itself off again. I'm hoping putting it on my lap desk.

Also, I wish my mum would understand that most of the time, I'm doing productive things on my laptop...

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
YAY! You can tell me how my very uncomfortable to write "fade to black" scene is. hehehehehe.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I like the sound of that.

My laptop switched itself off again. I'm hoping putting it on my lap desk.

Also, I wish my mum would understand that most of the time, I'm doing productive things on my laptop...

Parents will NEVER understand that. My mom every time I'm on my computer around her is like "What are you doing? playing games?"

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
This so much.

Also, do you think taking the charger out will help with the overheating thing?

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Overheating is a problem with the fan and/or the surface the laptop is on. The power adapter doesn't factor in.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
so i'm back early, although i still think i'm going to take a walk to the park, if i can get my lazy ass off my bed right now.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I have sixteen pages and am on the sex scene. It is proving a little difficult...

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
To make matters worse, it's meant to be dirty, and it's HARD.

I dunno what I'm going to do when it comes to the rape scene.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, Beth gets raped by her boyfriend, David, gets pregnant as a result, and David dumps her.

D: