Teens Writing for Teens, issue 6

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Nope, just aiming for my 50k. This book needs finishing.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Yay for Sherlockettes!

Beach soon. God, I am in freaking love with the heat. And its soo preeeetty this time of year.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
So, on the eventual future cover of Debris Dreams, the title is going to have a sister title at a right angle to the english title.

It translates to Dreams of Ruined Bones

EEEEEE :D

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
So, guys and ladies, do you prefer a cover where the character on it is facing the audience (looking straight at you), or do you prefer on where they're looking elsewhere?

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
So today i faced my biggest fear.

Today i sat down in a meeting with my mom, disabilities adviser, my academic adviser, my professor from hell, and the dean of the college to discuss my grades and if i can graduate.

I have people in my corner now, my professor was put on the spot and it seems like even my rather evil adviser supported me. Its still up in the air about my grades but he gave the dean some answers and now he has to live up to those answers, so if he screws me over in the end he's fucking caught! Its still going to be a brutial month but there is more hope in this senario then ever before.

I even stood up to him in the meeting and put him straight on issues he tried to manipulate! God i feel awesome, and even better after the meeting i had to go back to his class and I inadvertently, caused an uproar in the class, as i asked when our next test would be. Students went crazier then i ever expected and began asking about how he was grading us, and about the labs he never made us do, and pretty much all the issues I have been having with him the class exploded with complaints and questions, he looks so fucking stunned all i could do was laugh from the back of the room!

Then he tired to belittle me a little in class by asking me if i knew the answer, I DID! He looked more stunned then anything and just shut up and walked away. I couldn't be happier right now!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I just made my professor from hell literally speechless, ME the girl who he blatantly stated was not suited for that class! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I literally left the classroom dancing! I don't even dance! I just couldn't be happier right now!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
This scene is proving hard to write. I can picture it in my head, it's getting it down...