Teens Writing for Teens, issue 6

inkspatters

The coordinates keep changing...
Registered
Reaction score
There is a lot of reading, but I've actually found law school fairly easy so far, so hopefully that's comforting, Ely! (although this is probably unusual at my Uni where they over enrol so spend the entire first semester marking super harshly/failing half the students to get people to drop out...#doesnotunderstandwhyuniversitydoesthis).

ETA: Taylor, I used to really like the book when I first read it but in recent years I've come to find it overly pretentious. I've heard the movie is less so, though, so maybe that's a good thing?

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to boarding school next year! i can't believe I'm leaving home already. I'm not even sixteen yet.

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
Gosh, I hope so!

Anyone want to take a look at the new first chapter of MAAH in Emil!POV? I need to send it to teh coach soon. :)

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
'kay, I'll email it to you right now. If you could reply fast-ish that'd by awesome, I have to have it in pretty soon!

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
I love my friends so much. Especially when I get to hang out and make dinner with a bunch of them after not seeing them in *FOREVER*. :D Now to finish the episode of Gilmore Girls I was watching, and then write for an hour or two.

comped

Why Me Worry?
Registered
Reaction score
Morning! (or at least where I am it's morning!)

I'm hoping to start my novel today. Just gotta figure a good opening line.

comped

Channy

Me Gusta
Registered
Reaction score
Hello! I'm new so forgive my newbness. Am I correct to assume this thread is about/comprises of mostly teenage members, who mostly write YA books? So that I may be in with my own age group?