Teens Writing for Teens, issue 6

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Well, my week has been sooooo long and I'm soooo tired and I just want to be lazy.

I FINALLY pmed you, Tally. Sorry for the wait. The amount of things I've done in less than seven days is ridiculous.

Typing this reminds me I left my French in my locker..

*headdesk*

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
:O Oooh, can't wait!

I am finding this scene amusing. I may share it with you guys. :D

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
WHY???

I LOVE IT. AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.

ETA: It looks like it's been renewed. :/

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Has it been confirmed? Google seems to be telling me there's going to be a Season 2.

Well, at least there's a Season 4 of Glee and TVD. I LOVE THOSE PROGAMMES SO MUCH.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Glee is such a trainwreck of a show, though. :ROFL: I can't decide whether I love it or hate it more.

But TVD? TVD is my favorite show. QUALITY STORIES CHARACTERS FRIENDSHIPS FAMILIES AND EVEN ROMANCES. FEMINISM. LOVE. SACRIFICE. THE UNDERSTANDING THAT FAMILY AND FRIENDSHIP ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT AS ROMANCE. Gosh, last night, if anything, proved it.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I've watched and loved TVD FROM THE BEGINNING. If it ever gets cancelled, I may actually have a breakdown.

Haha, a year ago, I was adamant I hated Glee. XDD

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
But TVD? TVD is my favorite show. QUALITY STORIES CHARACTERS FRIENDSHIPS FAMILIES AND EVEN ROMANCES. FEMINISM. LOVE. SACRIFICE. THE UNDERSTANDING THAT FAMILY AND FRIENDSHIP ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT AS ROMANCE. Gosh, last night, if anything, proved it.

CW should use this as a blurb for the show hehe.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm going to watch Glee season 4. I might try it, but I have a feeling it's going to suck.

As for shows being cancelled with many loose ends, I sympathize. Firefly, New Amsterdam, Veronica Mars, Everwood...I loved them all and they all ended too soon.

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
Lisa - I'd have a breakdown too. I let myself become so emotionally attached to TVD it's not even funny. The characters are just SO REAL and they are really well-written. Also, you never know what's going to happen on TVD. It keeps you on the edge of your seat, makes you cry, makes you laugh occasionally, and leaves you with a WTF look on your face 99.9% of the time. I LOVE TVD something fierce and if CW ever attempted or even thought about cancelling it I think I'd raise hell.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
:O I will. Because the songs are part of the reason I love the show. AND KURT. OMG KURT. HR saw this on FB, but Blaine/Rachel/Kurt are my THIRD FAVOURITE TRIO EVER.

I have a feeling "Props" is going to suck though, knowing what I know about it.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Lisa - I'd have a breakdown too. I let myself become so emotionally attached to TVD it's not even funny. The characters are just SO REAL and they are really well-written. Also, you never know what's going to happen on TVD. It keeps you on the edge of your seat, makes you cry, makes you laugh occasionally, and leaves you with a WTF look on your face 99.9% of the time. I LOVE TVD something fierce and if CW ever attempted or even thought about cancelling it I think I'd raise hell.

And I would join you.

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm going to watch Glee season 4. I might try it, but I have a feeling it's going to suck.

As for shows being cancelled with many loose ends, I sympathize. Firefly, New Amsterdam, Veronica Mars, Everwood...I loved them all and they all ended too soon.

FIREFLY.

*sighs* That show was too short-lived...

Another show I wish never got cancelled was Heroes. I used to love that show and then the writer's strike happened. :/

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I WILL NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN IF I WRITE ANYTHING.

Like Glee: UK.

I still think it's an epic idea. And I will continue planning it one day.

Also, do you guys know of a time in the last one hundred years or so when New York was the place to be? I need it for Invincible.

ETA: OH AND THEY MUST NOT CANCEL GRIMM.

Last edited:

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
PROPS WILL BE THE GREATEST EPISODE EVER. I AM SO FUCKING EXCITED. I DON'T CARE ABOUT NATIONALS OR GRADUATION, JUST PROPS.

It's basically a last hurrah for the actors, since they'll never be all together again. It's like a cast party. They all got to play and make fun of each other, and from the previews, their impersonations are so beyond perfect it's going to be amazing.

ETA: New York has been the place to be for a hundred years. Never stopped.

Though, if you want an interesting time for New York, you could go back twenty, thirty years, to when it was ridiculously dangerous, and there was never a safe time to be in Times Square. That could be cool to write about for a vampire.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
OOOOH. OK, that makes it sounds better.

Do you know anything about my question?

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, sorry. So... eighties. That would be amusing, considering the fashion. XD

ETA: Going to bed. 'Night, guys. :)