Teens Writing for Teens, issue 6

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Oh well I met him once before around halloween when a group of us went to an amusement park. I was with Will then though, and honestly i couldnt tell if he was gay or not. His voice is rather soft.

Anyway we were just facebook friends from there on out, and he leaves the most hilarious random statuses that i always wanted to "like" but i felt that would be weird. So not too long ago i was telling my friend who introduced me to him in the first place about how damn funny he is and how he looked really good in his profile picture. She laughed and we got into how funny he was and she kept telling me how perfect i was for him and vice versa.

So the other day my friend asked me if i wanted to go out to dinner with her an him. I agreed and last night 4 of us went out to a new dinner place. Then to Walmart, then went back to my friends apt. But of course my friend couldnt help but embarrass me by saying things like "Ally is your biggest facebook fan" and over emphasizing that i was available and that he was available.

Back at my Friends Apt, we ended up helping her make cupcakes for her class today and then got sidetracked, well at least me and him got sidetracked wondering what exactly chatroulette was like. (Neither of us had ever been on it) Sooooo he went on and started making up hilarious voices while too chicken to stand in front of the camera. (Because we were making horribly inappropriate jokes) So i decided to make paper masks, that me and him wore. We got loose leaf and drew funny faces on them and cut out eye holes. We spent like 2 hours on there... at one point i was laughing so hard i fell out of my chair. So some guy over in Russia is probably laughing his ass off about how i fell out of a chair.

God soooooo much fun and he is so super funny i think i had a smile on my face because of him the whole night. And he's really really cute. Dont know if he likes me and really i dont care, i at least know he likes me as a friend, and that's what matters. But yeah cant help but have a little crush on him.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Ooh, yes, tell us more!

I must WRITE.

Just finished a Politics exam. It was actually... kinda fun. Because I studied last night and knew what I was doing! Hmm... I wonder if there's a direct correlation... :tongue

ETA: Oh, didn't see your post. Aw, that's awesome! It sounds like he likes you too.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I dont think he does. But he did at one point (asking our friend) "Why the hell do you never introduce me to your funny cool friends like Ally?!"

But he is way way WAY to attractive to like me. He actually WAY to attractive to be single.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Lisa I PMed you

ETA: See why I have a crush now???

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
hehehe yeah see why i have crush? Shocking he's actually single.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
EXACTLY!!!

But apparently he's never had a girlfriend. I dont understand HOW that is possible.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Imagine how i was all night just constantly staring at him. And stupidly trying to to make it noticeable, although i probably totally was. Best part is how sweet and SUPER FUNNY he is.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
HAHAHA!

Hopefully I'll get to see him again soon! We're all suppose to go to an amusement park next week.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
OK, now I'm hoping I will meet a guy like that. How, I do not know.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Your talking to the girl who thought yesterday she would never talk to a guy again... then look at me today! Strange unpredictable things happen all the time.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I must warn you, you may start perving over the picture.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
He was talking about if he was good enough to be a model. I sure as hell freaking think so.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Going by that photo, YES. DEFINITELY YES.

How old is he?

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
YES.

To be honest, I'm like you and think I could never get a guy like that.