Teens Writing for Teens, issue 6

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
I think I might have to write my dream. URGH but first I have to get over this freakin' block in Sherlockettes. It's not that I don't know what to write next, it's that I have no motivation. This always happens when I hit 20k.

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
Should I watch Dancing with the Stars or listen to the Rangers/Capitals game?

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
I think the stupid listening app thing died on me... so the decision was made for me and I'm refreshing the Ranger's page for results and watching Dancing with the Stars... and cleaning...

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
I have scrubbed the bathroom completely and the kitchen is done except for the fridge. I hate moving out.... sad thing is I'll be moving in again after the summer so wtf!

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Just watched the latest Legend of Korra. IT WAS SO AMAZING.

Now, to continue the hardest part of writing...WAITING FOR EDITS! Waiting for beta readers and waiting for my editor at the same time!

THRILLING!

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
I just sent TB to le'agent so I'm with you on the waiting game Zoom. I should start something new but I have finals in the way. *cries*

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
I have scrubbed the bathroom completely and the kitchen is done except for the fridge. I hate moving out.... sad thing is I'll be moving in again after the summer so wtf!

I feel your pain. My roommate and I have to completely strip our room and move out even though we're moving back into the exact same room next semester.

Now, to continue the hardest part of writing...WAITING FOR EDITS! Waiting for beta readers and waiting for my editor at the same time!

THRILLING!

Wasn't it?! I love that show so much!

I'll get back to you SS as soon as I can, probably sometime early next week. It's finals right now.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
I fully understand the finals issue. Le finals are le suck.

Yes, I have a twitter.

Yes, I have a blog!

Yes, KORRA IS SO AWESOME.

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
Why did I reload this page five times and not see your posts until now? LE'SIGH.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score

THRILLING!

I KNOW!!!! SO AWESOME!!!!

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
Back to the Rangers game. Not going well.

ETA: Okay guys, gotta run. Hopefully I can come back and be random on Wednesday. Good luck to everyone in their respective trials (academic or literary or anything!) if I don't make it on.

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, I have a twitter.
Ooh, really? I so need to follow you. What's your Twitter name? Mine's in my sig.

Anyway... :hi:

Accomplished next to nothing since I last posted in this thread. You know, productivity is overrated, anyway.

Anyone excited for In$urgent tomorrow? I never read Diverg3nt because it feels so similar to The Hunger Games. It seems to be just another marketing scheme to ride the dystopian trend. Is entertaining, at least?

Let me know if I missed anything big.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
Anyone excited for In$urgent tomorrow? I never read Diverg3nt because it feels so similar to The Hunger Games. It seems to be just another marketing scheme to ride the dystopian trend. Is entertaining, at least?

Let me know if I missed anything big.

OH MY GOSH YES. I'm so sad because I pre-ordered it with COLS so it won't be here until next week. :(

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
These people on tumblr are hilarious. Seriously, I should probably be upset or sorry or something about offending people with my ship, but at the same time, I can't believe how seriously these people take some random kid's personal anti-karofsky post. Dying.

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
That ship makes me sick. I just can't wrap my head around the idea of the former sexual harassment victim (not assault, but harassment) getting together with his former harasser (though former is debatable, since one could make a very good case that the gorilla suit incident was harassment). It's squicky. To me, at least.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
There are times when I like them, but I'll still be surprised if they get together.

So the conversation yesterday about sub consciousnesses inspired an SNI.

Also, my laptop should be coming back soon. :D

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, yay!

I need to work on Sherlockettes, you guys. It's MAY. I've been working on this since March. And I got the idea in JANUARY.

I usually write fast.