Publishing w/o Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

twm

Zizban
Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
It seems to me that no one read what I said, I didn't say will you help me ! But if you want to help me that bad then get ten blogs and start posting and go to tweeter and start telling the truth about PA and forget about the contract thing because I'm not worried about any dam contract.
Do you understand what I just said ??

First you post about the contract now you don't want us to help you with it?

Ok.

JulieB

I grow my own catnip
Registered
Reaction score
It seems to me that no one read what I said, I didn't say will you help me ! But if you want to help me that bad then get ten blogs and start posting and go to tweeter and start telling the truth about PA and forget about the contract thing because I'm not worried about any dam contract.
Do you understand what I just said ??

Please calm down and reread the responses to your posts. We're asking some questions so we can understand your situation. So far you have not answered a single direct question, and yet you accuse us of not reading what you say?

Okay, so you don't want help. Then what DO you want? Do you just want to complain? Complain away. But don't expect sympathy if we can't figure out from your rambling posts exactly HOW they were supposed to have scammed you. THIS is why we're asking questions.

Also, if you want to warn people off of PA, you're not doing a very good job. I know you're upset, but the best way to let the world know is to be calm and professional about it. You can still do that and be mad. Gather your evidence and present it in a logical fashion.

Forget about the contract? That's the first thing you complained about.

Stacia Kane

Girl Detective
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.staciakane.com
Okay, so you didn't want help, and now you're being rude and abrasive to the people who mistakenly thought help would be welcome.

Good luck with your PA problem.

(ETA: Oh, sorry. You DO want our help, it seems. You want us all to start blogs and head to something called "Tweeter" to talk about how unfairly you've been treated, without having any details at all about your situation, thus opening ourselves to potential lawsuits. And you want us all to do this because you're such a nice person, apparently? You want us to do this while also accepting rudeness and abuse from you? Wow, where do I sign up? I love to be used by disrespectful total strangers!)

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madhousemanor.wordpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.