• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for two beta readers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nettkkr

D. R. Rux
Registered
Reaction score
Hi all. It's been a while since I've posted here. Been working and writing. I haven't had much time for anything outside of that. However, I do have a roughly 90,000 word manuscript that is in its beta reader mode. This is not in first draft form by far! However, I would love if someone would like to take a look at it.

The novel:

Title: The Seventh Seal
Approx Words: 89,948
Genre: Speculative - Horror, urban, fantasy
Novel Description:

Please get with me to know more about the novel. What I will say is that it is loosely based on Revelations and I also encompass other religions and belief structures withint the story as well. It does have it's fiction-esque moments with the introduction of two vampire clans, one set upon destruction and another...well, they're a completely different breed of vampire.

If interested, please either respond here, or shoot me an e-mail: drrux[at]drrux.com

Status
Not open for further replies.