For the Musicians Out There: What is your Dream Setup.

RPecha

Registered
Reaction score
Well, if money, space, and noise violations weren't an issue. What would your dream set-up be?

As for my own. (I am not going to add all the FX pedals, list would grow too long. Im not worried bout mixers or interfaces either Im just sticking to the basics, The guitars and an Amp.)

Ibanez Iceman 6-string electric (only piece I have currently)
Ibanez RGD2127Z Prestige 7-String guitar
(Id add a Baritone guitar to the list, but I am not sure what id want)
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Cort EVL-K4 guitar.
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W amp with speaker hookup.

Those 2, I shall own one day when I have about $1500 saved up. I can't speak for anything more expensive than that, as I've never even given 2 thoughts to really expensive setups - not played any high-end gear even in music stores.

I also want an Emily The Strange electric guitar that I saw in a store once. Not sure who made it, but it looks FANTASTIC.

Pearl Export drumkit, black with black trim, and Zildjian cymbals. This one I actually have already. It sounds fucking awesome, but I don't have anywhere to set it up at the moment. ZBT cymbals, with an A series extra thin Splash as pride and joy of the kit.

Bass guitar and acoustic guitar? I've been told Cort make those in the EVL series, though I've not seen them myself and don't know the model numbers.

I also want an electric in a weird shape, like those brutal ones that are a step beyond the Flying Vs... Not sure what the shape is called exactly. Kind of like a cross, but jagged and uneven...

I want a proper piano, and my grandad's organ (the brand name escapes me) for theatrics' sake.

Microphone? Probably a studio condenser.

I think that's about it for now...

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, and wireless stuff.

Like, I've seen in live concert DVDs that guitarists are running around the stage without leads all over the place, so I'm assuming wireless somehow.

I want that.