The culture war on the kids

Kitty27

So Goth That I Was Born Black
Registered
Reaction score
Chile.

This is terrible. It arouses my mama bear instincts. If any of my children ever tell me they are gay,I will love them just the same and dare anybody,adult or child, to bully or harass my young'ins. Hell shall be visited and they will weep.

It is a damned shame children are killing themselves because they live in such a horrid environment of hate. What the hell is wrong with these people?

After all this time,they actually believe that someone can be "lured" into being gay? Controlling teachers that might otherwise provide a safe person to talk to for a LGBT or questioning youth?

Even though I am agnostic,a Southern Baptist background dies hard. Who do they think Jesus hung with? He was with the whores,the outcasts and the downtrodden. He wasn't hanging with hateful folk,hypocrites,judgmental twit waffles,etc. Bringing religion into it just makes them look even more stupid.

If my mother's Black and deeply conservative church can stand up and welcome gay people into it with no problem,there is no excuse for this chit right here.

crunchyblanket

the Juggernaut of Imperfection
Registered
Reaction score
This is terrible. It arouses my mama bear instincts

I don't even have mama bear instincts and I want to gather these kids together and give them all a huge hug and tell them they are beautiful and precious exactly as they are. More than that, it makes me want to cry profusely. I'm a hard-hearted cow most of the time, so that's saying something.

Maxinquaye

That cheeky buggerer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
maxoneverything.wordpress.com
I can't see how this kind of thing could be solved unless someone sued the living snot out of the school board, and made a horrid stink about it that made everyone aware of how it is.

If Tammy Aalberg sued the school district for a billion dollars, or the parents of the lgbt kids got together in a class action suit and sued for a billion dollars each. Then maybe. If you can get half a billion for dropping hot coffee in your lap, maybe you can stop the school district from killing any further kids.

muravyets

Old revolutionary
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I want these evil dirtbags done for manslaughter, but short of that, I'd endorse Maxinquaye's civil tort plan wholeheartedly. I agree, it's the only way they'll learn.

Mclesh

It's too hot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.storyrhyme.com
The RS article mentions that the Southern Poverty Law Center and the National Center for Lesbian Rights are suing the Anoka-Hennepin school district alleging discriminatory policies that foster anti-gay bullying.

The DOJ is also conducting a civil rights investigation.

The eyes of the world are now upon them. They can't hide this behavior anymore.

muravyets

Old revolutionary
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
That's good news, though it seems like they don't think they need to hide it. I don't expect people like that to learn to care about other people, but I do hope they'll learn someday that they are actually not the okay ones. If they can't learn not to hate, at least I hope they'll learn not to be so smug and proud of it.

Rufus Coppertop

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
These kids who have committed suicide would have contributed far more to society and culture than the bile spouting bigots ever could.