Re: My Post on the SYW Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyWoof

Becoming a Serious Writer!
Registered
Reaction score
Re: My Post on the SYW Board

Some of you complained the partial story I posted a while back was not readable owing to the fact I decided the space bar was an evil button that was out to bite me. (Just kidding guys.) I went back and made the neccassary corrections. I'm pretty sure I manged to get everything straightened out. If anything is still not readable, drop me a line and let me know so I can answer your question, or fix it. Sorry about that everyone. Hope it is easier to read now. I would still love to receive comments for you guys.

Last edited:

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
I haven't looked for that post, but maybe you could edit the title to reflect the update. Lots of SYW titles get changed for things like that. It's cool that way.

AllyWoof

Becoming a Serious Writer!
Registered
Reaction score
I haven't looked for that post, but maybe you could edit the title to reflect the update. Lots of SYW titles get changed for things like that. It's cool that way.
I didn't change the title of my novel. Just made it so the words were not smushed together.

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
I didn't change the title of my novel. Just made it so the words were not smushed together.

No, I meant like:

Diary of a Half-Wit: Sneak preview [formatting is fixed now]

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.