Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Halloween! That is the best day of the year, isn't it, veils all thin, spirits all spooky, television all full of horror...

ASC McLaren

Intended for mature audiences
Registered
Reaction score
Funny story. When I met my future wife, she had this adorable cat named Pepper. Turns out Pepper is a spiteful, evil creature. Pepper was an indoor cat who desired to explore the great outdoors. Pepper pissed on some things that I like. Pepper is now an outdoor only cat.

Well, this weekend Pepper left two dead moles in the driveway. I think she is letting us know she wants more food. My wife noticed these tiny corpses and says to me, "Will you dispose of those bodies?" Like I do this on a daily basis. I say to her, "I have to get stuff out of the Mustang's trunk." and I watched her reaction. There was none.

Anyway, Ted, I'm waiting for a story about your heinous anus hot sauce, and after reading your blog, a horror story with comedic overtones.

I've been designing massive Kukri 2.0 and cut it today. I have to see if the can opener works.

BTW did you know that there are only 78 days till Halloween?

ASC McLaren

Intended for mature audiences
Registered
Reaction score
I'd let Pepper eat the damned moles. Of course, it's nice to have a hunter out there doing that sort of work.

Pepper works harder around the house that most of the kids, but... When you go to take the misses out to Red 2 (at the theater that serves beer any doesn't allow kids), and you hop out the door heading to the car and you hear the crunch of you stepping on a rodent's skull.Only then do you notice the dead rodents in the drive.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Stories about stepping on little dead creatures. Very appropriate for this thread.

I had a cat that would bring things into the house, only they weren't dead. Birds, giant spiders, tomato worms, etc. You never knew what she'd bring in. :scared:

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Oh gosh, only 78 days until Halloween? How ever will I finish my Kaiju costume in time?

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Great, now I have to go google Kaiju at 2 in the morning...

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Ladies, I found an antho looking for horror subs by women. Might be worth it.

I'm thinking of a Papa Emeritus II costume. Just to wear to work and scare the crap out of people.

Tonight I put a note on my cubicle that will really bug somebody if they decide to sit there on my day off.

Last edited:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Ah, very interesting, Ted. Thanks for sharing that link. I'll see if I have anything to fit in there.

You left a note? :popcorn: please share

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Ted! Thanks for the link. They mention WiHM. That's awesome.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, this weekend Pepper left two dead moles in the driveway.
Ooh--ooh! Can I borrow Pepper? We discovered a mole a couple days ago. :( It's going to destroy our lawn if we don't get him.

Weirdest thing. I came out to find one of my flower beds had raised about three inches. Like the whole bed had just been lifted, shrubs, soil and ground covers. It's edged with cement, so when it came up it was like a box, the edges clean and cut from being pushed into a square mold between the cement border. When I stepped on it it all went down again. Then...noticed a strip of lawn that looked...puffy. And when I jumped on it, it deflated. :rolleyes: Stupid moles.

Or maybe....It was something else? Bigger.

:eek:
Ladies, I found an antho looking for horror subs by women. Might be worth it.
:hooray: I might actually have something for this!
Thanks, Ted. But I gotta check my submission chart and see what's not currently out there right now.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ohhh. Gotcha. :tongue

We're trying the stabby stabby method. Waiting for the ground to move and then plunging a pitchfork in it.

(it wasn't my idea. :e2bummed:)

Status
Not open for further replies.