Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
2014 World Horror Convention - Portland, Oregon. It looks like general fun, and specific neat things.

I wonder if the Walking Dead cast will be there...I would walk there to see Daryl. :D

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sealeyandrews.wordpress.com
I wonder if the Walking Dead cast will be there...I would walk there to see Daryl. :D
I think Jack Ketchum is going to be there! Or...I have to look again. But I think so.

See? It's not too far-fetched! I've never seen the Left Coast, either. It sounds like a damned good time, too.
I like that. Left Coast. :D

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
That is what the internet keeps saying, anyway!

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Night, I'm thinking we're coming up with a good plan here. I could bring the van down and pick you up and we'd head North to Oregon. This sounds like a great plan.

And maybe we could make this into a Houndie Thing. The whole lot of us.

Greg, how do you feel about me swinging up from TX to pick you up in my van, and together the three of us head North?

Um, nervou...

Er, great! Come on up. I've got almost a couple weeks of vacation coming. I figure spending most of that time trying to make bai..., er, freeloading on the sta..., er, running from the co..., er, hitchhiking down the freeway till arres... Aw, heck. Just come on up. It could be an adventure.

I'll make s'mores.

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Oooh, are we taking a road trip? Awesome!! I'll bring the pitchforks. Erm. I mean, uh, hotdogs.

But I gotta be back by next weekend--Rhoda has tickets for the Backstreet Boys 20th anniversary world tour.

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Not for next weekend - for World Horror Con, Rhoda!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Good thing it's a ways off, I've already used all of my vacation time for this year.

Good to see you, Rhoda! :)

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
I would love to go World Horror Con--and I seriously need to start scrolling up before I post things. I've met Jack Ketchum before, at Blood At The Beach a couple years back. He's a very chill guy.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Well, considering it's still a considerable length of time away (in the future for those who aren't living in the real world), I might even have 3-4 weeks vacation coming which would make it considerably easier to save up the bail money, collect the survival supplies (because you just know the zombie apocalypse is going to happen while we're on the road, especially considering it's a Hounds trip), and stockpile the ammunition and weapons I'll need for said trip.

The rest of you will, of course, have to see to your own, um, needs in those areas.

<starts cataloging ammunition, weapon, and explosives ingredient supplies>

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
geez, greg, I thought you were going to bring enough for everyone. :e2bummed: All I have is a dagger. *sigh*

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Greg, speaking of weapons, as I said a year ago * if you run into any good weapons deals, kindly let me know.

And while we're on the subject, I'm thinking our Road Trip to Horror Con just wouldn't be complete without us being heavily armed. But I'm also thinking Skunk Spore Bombs might be needed. 'Tis the season around here, you know? Nothing says, "I hate you more than life itself" than hurling skunk spore bombs at random people.

Lemme know, k?

(when you sold a rifle I would have loved to have bought for less than what I would have paid [ahem])

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
I think I have the technology such that we could even turn the van into a moving movie theater for the horrorific and scaretastic.

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
I haven't, but I'm going to have to look it up now, because that's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.