FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
:Wha:

There is officially something wrong with you, Greg.

Even by Hounds standards.

:D

You have me officially laughing so hard I can barely type.

I just don't "think" like other people do. I'll take something to the ultimate extreme and then find something funny in it. It's a gift (or a curse, depending on how you look at it).

:)

And you guys and girls give me soooo many opportunities it's like you're asking me to delve into the depths of an already demented imagination...

Thank you, btw...

Last edited:

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
See? Haggis is up for the experiment. Cthorgies. I kinda' like it.

Oh. Yes. Perfect!

We seem to have experienced a slight semantic drift here.

Only slight, but nonetheless important.

:Wha:

And well worth it.

Oh, oh! I get it now. Hmmm, I think there's a way we could get both.

<checks notes>

Yes, yes. The plumper, slimier puppies could be used, definitely, as white meat while the thinner ones that look more like Chihueys, could be used as dark meat. We could even use a kitchen blender to mix the two together to form a kind of "leaner" burger for those watching their weight, ahem, fat intake...

I think I've got an industrial grade blender down in the basement we could use... Of course, the real secret is to drop them into the blender while still alive... It saves the, ahem, flavors a bit better...

Now, there are definitely possibilities for menu options for "pure" Chihorgies and "pure" Cthorgies so we won't leave those off the menu either. Chithorgi tacos (no cilantro), Chithorgi tacos (with cilantro), Cthorgi spaghetti, Cthorgi bouilabaise, the possibilities are endless.

Of course, for the buoillabaise, you would have to watch out for bits of shell...
See, now you've gone and lost me, Greg. *hides the Ash wood stake behind back*

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Aw, even the mention of the word "cilantro" seems to affect our poor Chihuey subject.

Note: Cilantro is never to be brought into the presence of Subject H under any circumstance regardless of situation except in any situation resulting from containment breach and thus resulting in a Class Z scenario nor is the word "cilantro" ever to be uttered within 30 meters of Subject H. Special sonic protection has been added to Subject H's containment facility such that the frequencies of the word "cilantro" are completely blocked from it's auditory sensors. Transportation of cilantro into the presence of Subject H will, in and of itself, create a situation in which a Class Z scenario will manifest following containment breach. However, experimental methods have determined that cilantro may be effective in deterring Subject H in any such containment breach and resulting Class Z scenario long enough that Force Omega-112 operatives may be sufficiently capable of re-containing Subject H before the Class Z scenario manifests in real time.

Description: Subject-H is a typical male Chihuahua of adult, but indeterminate years. Subject appears to be perfectly healthy with no physical scars or damage despite extensive experience under testing conditions and multiple attempts by various personnel of various authority levels and branches of organization to terminate it.

Subject is undoubtedly sentient and is able to communicate clearly in English as well as several other languages and, in addition, is able to communicate by typing upon a standard keyboard despite its lack of fingers or thumbs. The process by which this is accomplished is still under study.

Subject-H appears to be friendly to humans under normal circumstances, but believes itself to be the moderator of a much larger community of self-described "writers" and, in particular, of a specific unruly subforum of said forum dedicated to horror writers.

Addendum: Subject-H is to be watched for any signs of communication with Subject-Mac-01 and, in addition, for any signs of cooperation between them. If, in the opinion of the senior agent at hand, Subject H communicates meaningfully with Subject Mac-01, Subject H is to be immediately terminated with extreme prejudice before said communication can be completed.

Addendum: "Honestly, shoot the Chihuey before he can tell Mac what we did or we're done for, for sure." Dr. G

Last edited:

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
*pounds stake into FG's chestal area...lops off his head...sets the head and the body on fire...waits patiently for sunrise*

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Mac! M=Mac! The Great And Terrible! Mac The Magnificent! Mac The Most Incredible! Mac The Most Wondrous! Mac The Most Merciful, Benificent, Wise, Esteemed, Pure, and whatever other metaphors and appellations I can attach.

Our Most Wondrous of Founders of course.

Who else could M be?

:(

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Did you even bother to read the "Organization's" file on me, Subject H?

The only thing that works against me is shunning - or the Great Modly BannoGun!

Whahahahahaha!!!

<here I go - but I'll LIKE it!>
Damn but you're resilient.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Mac! M=Mac! The Great And Terrible! Mac The Magnificent! Mac The Most Incredible! Mac The Most Wondrous! Mac The Most Merciful, Benificent, Wise, Esteemed, Pure, and whatever other metaphors and appellations I can attach.

Our Most Wondrous of Founders of course.

Who else could M be?

:(

Ohhh.

Sorry.

Distracted this evening.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
There is no M but Mac. There shall be no M but Mac. Mac is and was and shall be. We raise all praise to Mac.

<now, quick, you guys go scurry on down the sewer tunnels toward the exit we all mapped out>

Er, uh, Mac? I think there are scum attempting to escape through the sewer tunnels. I could set my, um, "pets" from my labs on them for you. It should be especially, er, juicy when they take them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.