Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
You ladies running from me is going to make me cry and give me a stutter.

Last night I had a very vivid dream of meteorites. Good changes are coming. I'm still at 3 in-submission currently. Recently I was looking at all the un-subbed short stories I have and I got upset. My goal is to clean house and get them out.

Aw...Ted, it's not you...I'm like claustiphobic (sp?) and stuff... :scared: Soapy will go into your tunnel-o-love! Lure her in with some nachoes.

And way to go, Ted!! Best of luck!

I may. :tongue And thanks. :Hug2:

Are you working on anything right now?

On writing? No. I've been paid to do the cover of a children's book and the illustrations for it, so with that and work it's taking up all my time. :Shrug:

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
*waves*

Congrats on having stories out there Ted. (oh and not approaching the tunnel of lurv) lol
Night! cool! can't wait to see it.
Soap, yea for subs!

Well I was going to work on submissions on Sat. However, my internet was out for most of the morning. Instead, I spent some time organizing my drop box, google drive, external hard drive, and my flash drive. I found that I had copies of copies of copies of the same darn file.... -_- So now that everything is cleaned up a bit, I'll be able to find my stories and figure out what ones need to go out and what the most recent version is.
Yesterday I spent with the beads. The necklace ended up being freeform. Still not sure how that actually happened.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I found that I had copies of copies of copies of the same darn file.... -_-
Ah, the file spring clean. I know this chore well. Actually, I should be doing the same. It's amazing what can pile up. Sometimes I come across things where I think, "Oh hey, I wrote this?" and feeling kind of good about it. :D Which is cool.

Other times I come across something and go, "What the hell is this piece of crap." :eek: :roll:

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
I myself am going on vacation later this week. Up to New York to see the brother and his new puppy. Well, not "new" but I haven't met the puppy yet.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Borrrring! :rolleyes: At least put on some sunglasses, crank up your heat and put sunscreen on (just for the smell, of course).

:cool:

Um, I can't afford to crank my heat up *that* far.

Nor do I own a sunlamp.

But... I am making some tech upgrades this week. And paying my taxes, if those two don't cancel each other out.

:D

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Yeesh, I need to finish doing my taxes... I'm getting money back, which is good, but I screwed something up and I dunno where so I have to do it all over again. *sob* At least I was smart and did it in pencil, then triple-checked everything, instead of putting it in the mail like I was about to.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I will owe.

Wait, let me rephrase: I will OWE.

Because, being adjunct, my lovely uni barely takes anything out of my paycheck.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Taxes? What are these taxes you guys speak of?

Actually, I always break even anyways because Uncle Sam and I don't see eye-to-eye on a few things. He thinks I owe him a huge pile of cash and I think *THE SECTION REDACTED BY DEPT. OF HOMELAND SECURITY FOR YOUR PROTECTION* and that's just how it is.

ASC McLaren

Intended for mature audiences
Registered
Reaction score
Ha, the last Governor of Washington made it legal to shake residents by their ankles and keep whatever falls out.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Ha, the last Governor of Washington made it legal to shake residents by their ankles and keep whatever falls out.

LOL...I've heard nothing but horror stories out of your state. But after living in Illinois, I think you guys are doing okay.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Taxachussetts.

'Nuff said.

And honestly, I would mind less if I got something for what I paid. In Sweden they shell out 30% a year, but they have universal health care, education, and a host of other benefits. For that, I'd part with a third of my income, too.

Here.... I'm still trying to figure out what I get.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Taxachussetts.

'Nuff said.

And honestly, I would mind less if I got something for what I paid. In Sweden they shell out 30% a year, but they have universal health care, education, and a host of other benefits. For that, I'd part with a third of my income, too.

Here.... I'm still trying to figure out what I get.

heh, I know what I get...another day older and deeper in debt.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Kind of quiet and spooky in here - peers through the darkness with a flashlight...

Status
Not open for further replies.