Status
Not open for further replies.

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
I was probably helping their gene pool if you think about it.

Pretty stupid mouse to cross the yard where the three dogs play and then venture into my house.

I mean, that's just dumb.

ASC McLaren

Intended for mature audiences
Registered
Reaction score
Not to completely change the subject of poisoning unwanted house guests, I would like to thank any hounds out there who took the oath and served in any branch of the armed forces.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm dealing with a hyper puppy and children and alternating between chores and surfing the internet, waiting for a free moment to take a shower, when no one will do any damage for, like, five minutes. :rolleyes:

Oh--and listening to an audiobook. That's what I meant by "dealing". :D

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
Like deteriorating into snow?

Yuck.

It was cold here this morning - 28* - but no precip in the weatherman's prognostications atm.

My condolensces Ted. But at least it's only a half-day, right?

I wrote last night but I'm way way off my goal for the week. Oops.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
I'm dealing with a hyper puppy and children and alternating between chores and surfing the internet, waiting for a free moment to take a shower, when no one will do any damage for, like, five minutes. :rolleyes:

I knew a guy who had a super-hyper dog. He gave it one of his anti-psychotic meds and for 12 hours he had a normal dog.

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com

No school today?

Hyper puppy + hyper children = backyard in my house. But I don't have your pitch problem...

Max is pretending to be a midget Wookie atm and seems to be annoying the German Shep. They just took off across the living room, the GS nipping at Max's feet.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Veteran's Day observance I guess. :Shrug:

Don't think I haven't considered the drugs, Ted, don't think I haven't considered it...:tongue

This is where I carefully tell you that if you need something, I might be able to help, in a non-legally incriminating way. But to be honest, I don't have a source for anti-psychotics and wouldn't really know how to get them. Ahem....Silk Road.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Like deteriorating into snow?

Yuck.
Heh. Yesterday we were coming out of the hardware store and it was raining (but really cold) and I started exclaiming SNOW! SNOW!

You should have seen the way the other people coming out of the store looked at me. :roll: Not like I was crazy, that came later. But like they were panicking because they weren't ready.

Then they realized it wasn't actually snowing. :tongue

That's when I got the "crazy lady" look.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This is where I carefully tell you that if you need something, I might be able to help, in a non-legally incriminating way.
So, speaking of drugs, I got all excited because I guess it just became legal here for us to posses an ounce of pot. But only at the state level? And we can still be busted under federal law? I don't really understand it all. :Shrug: But all I know, is this little freedom was dangled in front of us and then I found out it's not really as legit as it sounded. Not that I'd smoke it if I had it. But...I liked thinking that I could, legally, if I wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.