TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
No!
Sheesh. No.

He just finally got his big boy bark down. Well, not down all the way. He still needs some practice. Sometimes his bark cracks and that puppy one comes out. Then he looks kind of embarrassed.

And he pulls out the high pitch one when he really wants attention.

The best is when he does his Wookiee impersonation. :D

It's fun the first time they chase a bad guy away. They trot up and down and huff. They get really proud of themselves.

ASC McLaren

Intended for mature audiences
Registered
Reaction score
Audition? Huh. I don't think I've heard of it. I'll have to look it up.

I voted. Took twice as long as it should have. The people sipping coffee and eating chocolate chip cookies sitting beside the woman managing the sign-in sheet were talking so loudly and I had to read the proposal side of the ballot twice. Rude. And distaracting.

And they didn't share cookies OR coffee.

:Shrug:

Local Denny's closed?

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
bad news: work turned out to be a bloody affair

good news: lots of handsome firemen showed up

They rubbed alcohol on my hands, and I kept saying, "I think you missed some blood." And they'd do it again.:e2brows:

I also nearly hung myself with a chain...and all of our computers/registers were down so the morning involved pen, paper, and a calculator. :gaah

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Why was work bloody? Fending off hordes?

:mob:

No. And I wish I could say that the bloodiness was caused by me, but it wasn't. Some woman with diabetes got a nose bleed. Which really shouldn't have been a big of deal, but she got hysterical. She wouldn't just sit down, pinch her nose, and hold paper to it. Instead she screamed. and screamed. She got blood all over me, the doors, floors, sinks, walls. It looked like a bloody murder scene. :O

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
ahhh yes, the firemen. *swoons*

They were great, they even helped clean up all the blood and rubbed me down with alcohol. :e2brows:

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
ahhh yes, the firemen. *swoons*

They were great, they even helped clean up all the blood and rubbed me down with alcohol. :e2brows:

Now I know what costume to get for next Halloween. Or for my next stage show. *COMMENT CENSORED BY MODS* I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun.

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
and then you can lure the women back to your van. :D

Just the ones who dig firemen. And I'm resisting the urge to make a whole bunch of comments that I know will get me into trouble. You have no idea how hard it is for me to fight this urge. It's like somebody is waving a Snickers bar under my nose or walking into a bakery and told not to buy anything.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to go read, Mac put up another story in the contest and then go watch something.

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
No!
Sheesh. No.

He just finally got his big boy bark down. Well, not down all the way. He still needs some practice. Sometimes his bark cracks and that puppy one comes out. Then he looks kind of embarrassed.

And he pulls out the high pitch one when he really wants attention.

The best is when he does his Wookiee impersonation. :D

Aww... His bark is changing!

They're so funny when that happens. Max looked behind him, like a bigger dog was there, when his bark first went big. He pulls out his puppy bark when he reallyreallyreally wants our Shepherd Mix to play and she pretends to ignore him.

And he howls. Like a hound. At the moon. Full moon, no moon, and every moon in between. :rolleyes:

Max's Wookie-speak is a daily thing - usually whenever he wants to go for another walk or go for a ride in the car. He'll warble at me and when I talk back to him, he answers. Usually the conversation ends along the lines of "I have to work right now. We'll go later" and he huffs at me and sulks, sending those big brown puppy eyes in my direction from whatever piece of furniture he's draped himself over.

He's spoiled rotten.

Last edited:

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Bft, you keep your hands to yourself, okay?

<grumbles something about being touched in my funny places>

Love without touching is just....boring.

No. Even Max realizes I can't carry a tune in a two-handled bucket

I'm sure he'd want to teach you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.