Not open for further replies.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
...and yet, you remembered the name "Spanky."

Ozzfest is a wonderful time. What can I say? I always avoided acid and other hallucinogens just because I know the crap inside my head and I don't need to see it invade my reality. But I know some others who have fried their brains on it. I have a distant cousin who went on a trip and never came down.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
No, I got a day off from hell, but getting thrown back in early in the morning. :e2bummed:

I really didn't do much of anything today, took out some trash, swept the kitchen, cleaned bedroom a bit, and then I watched Africam for six hours. They have a new feature, you can take a picture now of the animals!! Too bad I didn't see an animal. :(

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know what that is.

Africam? It's live feed of Africa. Very cool, stuff. I've seen cheetah's, elephants, hippos, giraffe, zebras, deer, lions, hyenas etc. It's like you're alone with them, just you and the beasts of Africa.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I'm so full of cute most cannot resist me. And yeah, sometimes I do. I like rainbow sherbet with ginger ale.

Your so full of it cute, sometimes I think you're justing going to burst at the seams and little zombie bunnies will flow out all over the floor. :Hug2:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:eek:

That's all you, Night. I am so afraid of big cats, it's not even funny.

Well, lucky for you if you watch it, they rarely show themselves. I've been watching it for a few years now and have only spotted two cheetahs and one lion. :( And that was when it was night there.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sealeyandrews.wordpress.com
Well, lucky for you if you watch it, they rarely show themselves. I've been watching it for a few years now and have only spotted two cheetahs and one lion. :( And that was when it was night there.
Great. :rolleyes: So, right when you settle in and get comfy, thinking there's NO way a cat is gonna show its face because they NEVER do...BAM!

My pulse is racing just thinking about it.

I'm having nightmares tonight, I just know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.