TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
It was 80 here today. :D

Sorry, that was insensitive to your fingers, wasn't it. :eek:

Can you run them under warm water? That's what I do.

Or sit on them.

But...then you couldn't type, I guess.

I'm gonna bake some brownies. That'll warm up the place just fine.

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
*heads out the door for Ted's house, remembers he said it was cold there, closes the door again, resumes downloading White Collar and sipping glass of cab sav.*

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
heh, good to see Ted is still luring 'em in with his candy. I can't believe people fall for that.

Wait, did you say brownies? I'll be on the next flight to Wisconsin! oooh and cocoa! mm...

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
heh, good to see Ted is still luring 'em in with his candy. I can't believe people fall for that.

Wait, did you say brownies? I'll be on the next flight to Wisconsin! oooh and cocoa! mm...

NIGHT!!!!!!!!

*Lunges at Night's tail*

You know, for you I'll bake all kinds of goodies, pile them up into a cute mountain of sweet goodness.

So yeah, how have you been? Missed you bunches!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
ooh, crack brownies--nice. Okay, that's not what it said, but anyhoo...

I've been okay, surviving and whatnot. It's rather draining. Besides I figured AW could use a break from me. But thought I'd drop in cuz I sort of like you people. heh.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
It was probably whatever you put in the brownies that's making you feel all warm and fuzzy. You were suppose to save those for your 'guests'

Thanks Ted, good to see you, too. :)

Later Ted, keep on keeping on.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Ted, fines were for convictions - 1 DUI, 2xdriving w/o DL, 1xfaulty equipment. $250 or more per month until it's paid off (I figure I can do it in 3-4 months at most). The FTAs didn't factor in. No probation, but the convictions will obviously be on my record for awhile (7 years I think).

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
You're doing what??

That's.... um... brave? Yes, brave is a good word.

:D

It's okay. You can say it.

Crazy.

That's what you were thinking, wasn't it?

I know.

But my options are leave him in the house with the two old dogs and two guinea pigs, where a friend will stop by twice a day to let them out and feed/water everybody or kennel him. Either way, he'd either go nuts or make the others nuts. Taking him with seemed the best solution.

I mean, I'm already a little nuts, what's a little more?

:e2dance:

Archerbird

Nightowl
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Bleh. I'm stuck, or rather, I can't think of anything more to put in the story I'm trying to write. I'm on the friggin 2nd page. :roll:

Decided I'll get both of the October reads next week and I hope peoples fingers aren't still frozen. What's that called? Defrosted? Defrosted fingers? Let's hope so, cuz' that sure sound tasty.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
<swings into bar on rope slashing randomly about with cutlass dressed in pirate garb with eyepatch and tri-cornered hat>

Arrr, mateys! 'Tis International Speak Like A Pirate Day it 'tis! Arrr! I be landlocked so thar be no galleons t' be boarded so this place be it! Arrr! Avast, me Houndies! Heave to an' prepares t' be boarded! Whar be yer wenches and grog? Arrr!

<serves self up hefty mug o' grog and leers with one eye at the wenches>

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
And in another stroke of luck - I won $100 in the drawing at the monthly employee lunch today (they do this every month and give away around $500 in cash and merchandise each time).

Chicken & steak fajitas today with rice, beans, salad, guacamole, sour cream, the whole nine yards. Our boss does not chintz out on his employees and always let's us know how much we're appreciated. More owners/bosses should be like this guy.

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
And in another stroke of luck - I won $100 in the drawing at the monthly employee lunch today (they do this every month and give away around $500 in cash and merchandise each time).

Chicken & steak fajitas today with rice, beans, salad, guacamole, sour cream, the whole nine yards. Our boss does not chintz out on his employees and always let's us know how much we're appreciated. More owners/bosses should be like this guy.

Damn that's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.