Status
Not open for further replies.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
So, once again the landlord called. This time to tell me is crazy wife now wants to boot me out of my apartment so she can get a reverse mortgage. He tells me that as long as I live there, my agreement is with him, not her, but he's going to talk to his lawyer to make sure.

In the mean time, I now have to worry about these circus freaks raiding my apartment while I'm at work and all the crap that comes with somebody doing that. So, I'm looking for a place to move to, and I really hate moving. Ugh!

andreea

Yeeeesss??
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back, bos. :hooray:

I trust Ted.

Wait. I trust Ted?

Gotta think on that. No, yes, I do. He's never tried to lure me into the van.

:D
Yet.

So, once again the landlord called. This time to tell me is crazy wife now wants to boot me out of my apartment so she can get a reverse mortgage. He tells me that as long as I live there, my agreement is with him, not her, but he's going to talk to his lawyer to make sure.

In the mean time, I now have to worry about these circus freaks raiding my apartment while I'm at work and all the crap that comes with somebody doing that. So, I'm looking for a place to move to, and I really hate moving. Ugh!

That sucks, Ted. I'm sorry to hear this. :(

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So, I'm looking for a place to move to, and I really hate moving. Ugh!

Dude, if I had a couch in your neighborhood, I'd let you crash.

No one needs that kind of drama. Wow.

Of course, write it all down, and somewhere in there is probably a screenplay for at least the Lifetime Movie of the Week or something. Silver linings and all that.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
That's some serious speed, Laurie.

The people I'm dealing with on this are a bunch of freaks looking for a circus. A 50 year-old woman with a very long history of drug abuse and a 42 year-old brother with brain damage from years of crack. The two keep their bipolar alcoholic mother drunk so they can control her better. When she's sober, she's ok. Not good, but ok. But when the two kids get their methadone they tend to get a little buggy.

This guy shouts at the grass when he mows the lawn. He shouts at the snow thrower when he's clearing snow. He shouts at the sticks when he's picking up the yard. I keep wanting to ask him if he wants bacon with those scrambled brains.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Blind leading the blind kind of thing there, isn't it?

:crazy:

:roll:

You can believe this or not, but I'm much better behaved when she is online. :D

This time to tell me is crazy wife now wants to boot me out of my apartment so she can get a reverse mortgage.

:Wha: She can do that?

Of course, write it all down, and somewhere in there is probably a screenplay for at least the Lifetime Movie of the Week or something.

Splatter film. The opening scene. :D

Hub's friend took the record! Fastest run was 279, average was 272!

:snoopy:

Please tell me there is video of this. I want to drool over fast cars...

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Got my 2 major prescriptions filled today thanks to my new medical insurance. $325 worth of meds (Dulera alone is $275) for only $70. Dulera's really good for my asthma and I feel much more "alive" when I'm on it (and I sleep better which means more energy during the day). The other one's a nasal spray (fluticasone) that helps with inflammation of my nasal passages (which doesn't help me sleep much better either). Beats taking ephedrine tablets 3-4 times a day.

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
Silly bearded man.

YouTube via snail mail.

I've no idea why a week or two.

You're not 10, what's with the need for instant gratification?

:wag:

Status
Not open for further replies.