Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Cooking? That was just lube so he'd go down Night's throat a bit easier. She said she had a sore throat that evening and everybody knows honey and lemon are good for that. Plus, she said she was hungry. I was just killing a few birds dragon with one Chihuey.

FTFY

:roll:

Well thanks for thinking of me, Ted. But I'm pretty sure an evil chihuey would give me heartburn. I don't even think he's digestible. :eek:

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
I am (almost) certain there was a steampunk horror thread somewhere - I know that the crossover stuff is out there, but I haven't read much of it. There were a few short films (more arthouse than mainstream though) about a decade ago, and some music videos are using the imagery as well. I really should check up on that as well...

*adds to To Do list*

zahra

Was Zahra; lost profile - REBORN!
Registered
Reaction score
Um, I ain't goin' anywhere near the lines I thought of with that one, Ted.

Yeah, my mind's a very dark and scary place most times.but none I think do there embrace

Sorry. Had to.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
:Coffee: Morning hounds.

I haven't read any steampunk horror. That I can think of. :idea: But I do remember seeing a thread on it, too, I think.

Yeah, I'll have to search for it.

Soapy, does your demon puppy wake you up in the morning? Is it all excited and when you open your eyes it is looking at your and wagging its tail?

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
D'aww <3 Nothing like morning puppy kisses. :D

Right now my dad and stepmom have 3 German shepherd puppies (in addition to their other 3 large dogs and cat) living at the house. My stepmom founded the animal shelter in their hometown and tends to bring home animals when there isn't room. One of the puppies may be finding a home this afternoon, but dad has gotten to the point where he said he wouldn't mind keeping them :D

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
I remember waking up nose-to-nose with Layla, not best pleased that there wasn't food already laid out for her... She also had a habit of nudging me awake with her nose, or (if I stubbornly refused to do something straight away) jumping on top of me until I couldn't ignore her any longer.

Somehow, Zoe has learned the "I'll jump on the grown up to get my own way" trick...

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have so much wonderful stuff to read, but I would really like to find a decent steampunk horror story. Any suggestions?

I feel like I ought to be able to suggest something for you, but frankly steampunk is something I'm not as well-versed in as I'd like to be in the first place.

*also adds to To-Do list*

:chores

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
I remember waking up nose-to-nose with Layla, not best pleased that there wasn't food already laid out for her... She also had a habit of nudging me awake with her nose, or (if I stubbornly refused to do something straight away) jumping on top of me until I couldn't ignore her any longer.

Somehow, Zoe has learned the "I'll jump on the grown up to get my own way" trick...

Did Zoe ever get to meet Layla? Something tells me she would have loved having a dog to play with. :)

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Every cat I've been around likes to put its bunghole in my face. I really hate those animals. Dogs I understand. It needs something, it does whatever it has to so you'll figure it out. I had a dog that used to stand on me and glare. I could feel her glare from across the room.

Charlie once killed a small gerbil. He was still a puppy. But he was so proud that he protected me from the evil little thing as a I slept. He set it out next to the bed while I slept and didn't make a sound as he did it. Posed it and then sat at rigid attention so when I woke up I could tell him he did a great job. It was cute in a morbid sort of way.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Did Zoe ever get to meet Layla?

Yup. Took me about a week to get it into her head that Layla wasn't coming back. Which is just about the most difficult week I have had with her so far... I'm sure when she hits her teens that will be rectified, but that's something I can worry about later.

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Every cat I've been around likes to put its bunghole in my face. I really hate those animals. Dogs I understand. It needs something, it does whatever it has to so you'll figure it out. I had a dog that used to stand on me and glare. I could feel her glare from across the room.

Charlie once killed a small gerbil. He was still a puppy. But he was so proud that he protected me from the evil little thing as a I slept. He set it out next to the bed while I slept and didn't make a sound as he did it. Posed it and then sat at rigid attention so when I woke up I could tell him he did a great job. It was cute in a morbid sort of way.

dog_cat_mistleto_kiss_ass.jpg

Yup. Took me about a week to get it into her head that Layla wasn't coming back. Which is just about the most difficult week I have had with her so far... I'm sure when she hits her teens that will be rectified, but that's something I can worry about later.

Aww <3

Status
Not open for further replies.