Status
Not open for further replies.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
My feet and back hurt, just pulled an eleven hour shift, got another one tomorrow. Someone pass the good stuff.

Just so we're clear: you are actually asking me for goodies and I don't have to hide them in special drinks or candy. I mean, I'm all for getting somebody looped beyond the stars, but when they openly let me do it to them it kinda loses its fun.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Just so we're clear: you are actually asking me for goodies and I don't have to hide them in special drinks or candy. I mean, I'm all for getting somebody looped beyond the stars, but when they openly let me do it to them it kinda loses its fun.

lol! Yes, Ted, but I'm not going down in the basement, or into the van, AND another hound has to be around the entire time. It's not that I don't trust you, it's just more like I don't trust you. :p

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
lol! Yes, Ted, but I'm not going down in the basement, or into the van, AND another hound has to be around the entire time. It's not that I don't trust you, it's just more like I don't trust you. :p

:roll:

One of these days we're gonna have to have a big old Houndie Party so we can all get crazy and weird together. We'll have to assign people to watch each other, or take turns watching me.

Sweetie, I hope you stay off your feet for the rest of the night and get some good rest.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Oh baby, it'll numb your toes off! I'm so numb I'm... wait... no I'm not. I'm sober.

Crap... think I need more vodka.

definitely more vodka is needed. :D

:roll:

One of these days we're gonna have to have a big old Houndie Party so we can all get crazy and weird together. We'll have to assign people to watch each other, or take turns watching me.

Sweetie, I hope you stay off your feet for the rest of the night and get some good rest.

I think that would be more of the case, and well maybe that sheep, and greg, and Haggis...well okay, all the guy hounds. :Shrug:

Thanks Ted, I'm on my bed and that's where I'm staying, well except to fix coffee, feed the cats, bathroom breaks, hunt for something to eat...

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have Malibu and raspberry vodka mixed with OJ. Want some of that?

Not sure if that drink sounds good or not, not that it matters, I'll drink anything right now if it'll numb my feet and back. ;)

They serve something similar to that at the bar my fellow professors and I frequent (well, we go their once a week). I did try it... it was not bad, but not my taste.

It would probably help with the pain, though.

:e2drunk:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
One of these days we're gonna have to have a big old Houndie Party so we can all get crazy and weird together.

I'm not sure there's an IRL location that would be prepared to handle the lot of us.

Probably have to be in Greg's neck of the woods, as he is sort of centrally located amongst us.

:partyguy:

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Everybody here already believes I'm weird and crazy. Who am I to disabuse them of the notion. Of course, y'all would be doin' all the buyin' at the bar we hang out in if you show up.

Skwirrel lives real close too along with Haggis and a couple others I believe. My landlords prob'ly wouldn't appreciate our all-weekend party after hours though.

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Greg, what kind of bar do you hang out in? I mean, is it a biker bar or a sports bar? Is it one of those where guys come in and bring each other frozen fish they caught last week at the lake? Is there a pool table? Would I even want to take home one of the women there or is it full of hotties looking to hook up for the night? These things are important. Each bar is different.

To be honest, if I went in your neck of the woods, I'd consume myself silly in local beers, steaks and bbq and whatever else I could get into. I'm more of a Falstaff character, I've found.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Actually, it's an Irish pub. Lots of steady regulars, a mixed if somewhat older crowd, the best burgers in town, good/decent live music Friday & Saturday nights, beer pong, poker, DJ, karaoke, and eye candy behind the bar most days and evenings.

My friend Erika works there M-W, with a double on W, and sometimes other days as well (they just made her Asst Mgr so she works a lot more than she used to covering other shifts, writing checks, etc.).

I've seen people bring in food items for each other (mostly regulars during hunting season). They a couple of pool tables. There are some hot girls who come in, but many of them are already, um, "under contract" shall we say or otherwise unavailable. Honestly, I'm sure there are lots of hot women who do come in "trolling", but my attention is usually elsewhere (plus I don't really stay that late most nights - o'dark thirty comes awfully early these days).

There are several very good steakhouses within 10 minutes of the bar too.

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
I don't tend to do bars - there are people there, you know. Also I think they don't allow dragons or sheep, either.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Bri, you'd fit in real well with this one. There are actually people there who occasionally talk to the crazy writer guy in their midst and actually ask him when he's going to be bringing out his next story or book.

Dragons, pshah. You'd have the wimmens crawlin' all over ya' pet..., er, fondlin', that tail.

Or mebbe' the mensfolk too - who knows?

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
It sounds like it would be fun. Where are our teleporters?

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
1156615954_PCpdG-S.jpg

I'm all moved in!!! The cable and internet are hooked up, there are fresh sheets on my bed and the whole apartment looks like a disaster... SOO HAPPY!

Oh, and I have HBO which means I'm watching TrueBlood. Just thought you should know. :D:D:D:D:D

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website

I'm all moved in!!! The cable and internet are hooked up, there are fresh sheets on my bed and the whole apartment looks like a disaster... SOO HAPPY!

Oh, and I have HBO which means I'm watching TrueBlood. Just thought you should know. :D:D:D:D:D[/QUOTE]

Does this new place have more space? A pool? Hmmm?

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Did someone mention cows?

Congrats, Abby! Glad you finally got out of there, I bet BW is relieved also. New place sounds great. :)

I could go for a pub right now, any pub. I may not be able to walk tomorrow, my feet are so sore. :e2bummed:

Status
Not open for further replies.