Status
Not open for further replies.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
The antibiotics I am on make me sick. Make thinking feel cottony. But. They are working, so probably no MRSA, yay.

Thinking feel all cottony? You mean, you're stoned? Because, if you are, then you have to share with the class. There's a rule about that someplace.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Share with the class is only for small kids. :tongue

And I'm sure the "Pass to the left" rule only applies if you are in college...

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
Ugh. Stress.

BTW, those CDs with rain-forest noises you can buy to help aid sleep (all seemingly more expensive than regular albums) don't work. None of them. Even the one with the photograph of the woman in a hammock sleeping in what looks like a scene out of the original Predator film. I've got a stack of them, and all they make me feel is anxious that I'm going to get attacked by wild animals...

Sometimes you make me turn my head to one side and raise one eyebrow... Just sayin' :D

Packing is coming along but... WILL YOU GUYS COME DO THE REST FOR ME?!?!?! I'll buy pizza...

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
If I'd planned better, I might have, Abby. It'll have to be October, I think. Yep. I can help you pack in October. Not that you plan to move in October.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Sometimes you make me turn my head to one side and raise one eyebrow... Just sayin' :D

But... It's a perfectly normal reaction when you hear strange wildlife sounds to think "damn, that sounds hungry. Hope I'm not lunch." And anyway, you are going to get used to the left-field observations after a while. Pretty soon I will be able to mention the small black squirmy things on the tiles in the kitchen at Hell House and my solution to their presence (pouring boiling water on them, natch) and you won't think any of that is weird in the slightest...

Packing is coming along but... WILL YOU GUYS COME DO THE REST FOR ME?!?!?! I'll buy pizza...

:roll: Pizza? Packing is worth a three course meal at least. :tongue

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Oh god, no! There is a place here called Sammy's that is to die for. They have herbs in with their cheese and their crust is the best I've ever had. They bake everything in an old brick oven and their dough is made on the premises daily.

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Ted - wait until October, so you can harvest both our organs this time, not just mine.

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
You promised not to talk about those! I earned them fair and square.

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
I was thinking grave robber a la Repo! but it could really go either way.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
My feet and back hurt, just pulled an eleven hour shift, got another one tomorrow. Someone pass the good stuff.

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
My feet and back hurt, just pulled an eleven hour shift, got another one tomorrow. Someone pass the good stuff.

I have Malibu and raspberry vodka mixed with OJ. Want some of that?

Hope your day tomorrow goes fast. Just think of moosen in the woodsen when you feel bored. :D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:roll:

Not sure if that drink sounds good or not, not that it matters, I'll drink anything right now if it'll numb my feet and back. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.