Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the government filed a patent so nobody else can use it.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Did I say www.hotsoapdishpics.com? I meant www.veryhotsoapdishpics.com.
biggrin.gif

Wait a second...

*thumbs through paperwork*

veryhotsoapdishpics.org? --got it.
.edu? --got it
.biz? --got it
.info --got it
.us? --got it
.jp? --got it

dot com?...

...need it. :e2bummed:

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
How about if I share my noodles? Ooh! I'll give you Haggis! He's almost potty trained.
The noodles I will take. The dog? No.

*is starving*

*and now craves noodles* :(

Sorry, Haggis. I already have one *almost* potty trained dog in my midst ATM. I don't need another.

ETA: Wait...what *kind* of noodles?

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Oooh, you are a lucky thing. But you're not out of the woods yet. It could come back to bite you later.

If she can survive Alien, she can survive the oversized B&W illustrations from The Stand and Swamp Thing.

Or...she needs a really strange kind of "lullaby and goodnight" routine. :Shrug: In which case I suggest Marilyn Manson as a complementary option. :eek:

Heh. She is already an ardent fan of Rammstein. I am SO going to hell...

But a guilty pleasure is just something that you feel guilt about.

Hmm... Nope - I don't even feel guilty about liking Out Of This World. Seriously, there is nothing that I feel "Oh god, I totally have to hide my admiration of this from the world" about - even the stuff I acknowledge as unmitigated crap. If something entertains me, even for a few minutes, then I figure that the time/money/energy hunting things down has been worth it.

Walking into talk about lotion, scarring children and puppies chewing on corners of things.

... seems fairly routine from what I remember. :D

Routine for the Hounds, anyways. :D

I'm terribly sorry, but the contractual payment calls for one (1) free download of any pictures published on teh Interwebs. All the monies is myne. All myne. Bwahahaha.

:roll: I refuse to say anything in case incriminating photographs of myself end up on the internet...

*I* wasn't aware you could make any money on the internet anymore. With so much of it being free and all.

That... is complicated. I would normally say that, yes, there is money to be made online, but after having numerous (long - very, very long) conversations with various creators, there are less opportunities these days than people assume there to be. I could be here all week highlighting the problems, but that shouldn't cause people to stop doing things - money isn't (for some of us, at least) the driving reason for creating anything. Different conversation, better suited elsewhere perhaps...

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Hi Guys!

Ok, so I'm visiting my Mommy Dearest and I figured I'd use this time to pop on and troll everybody.

Things are okay. There is a new job on the horizon and I'm ready to leave my current hell-hole. It seems their policy of lying to everybody just isn't working out so well. Hopefully I'll be at the new place in a few weeks.

I hope to have internet in a week or so, depending on how things shape up.

I'm writing but it's going slow because I don't have other writers to use as a benchmark for progress. I need that. I need to know what other people are doing so I can do it too. I'm a follower, I guess.

I hope everybody is doing well.

Hugs to all the ladies.
I offer Bos, BW, Greg and all the men an awkward hug that makes them give a single, Bill Murray blink. You know, something that makes you say, "ummm..." and then slip away quietly.

Oh, and I have a new batch of Dragon Tail Moisturizer and I can't wait to apply it to any said dragon's tail I can find.

And I do miss my sparkles.

Hope to be back soon!

Ted

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
TED!!!

*runs past puppies and candy and tackle hugs Ted*

I'm glad things seem to be looking up for you. You've been missed in here, my friend! Bri's sworn not to wear pants until you're back permanently so HURRY! :D

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
<pours self hefty shot after Ted's, ahem, "hug">

Unfriended and blocked some bozo on FB yesterday for posting inappropriate material to the news feed. Some people apparently have no sense of restraint. Honestly, I could have opened up FB at work and been in immediate trouble. Things do get monitored, you know...

So, Ted - what's the new job prospect?

Shuemais

We can't always be the Batman
Registered
Reaction score
SHUE!!! Long time no see. How have you been?

Andrea! Dude, too long of a time. Been busy -- querying one job, writing another. The cycle continues. :D

Back? I've missed another newbieque? awww. :e2bummed:

Oh c'mon now, not this again. I am NOT a newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.