Not open for further replies.

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*does not envy Blunt*

I used to love to fly.

Now, it's like being a package. With legs.

The worst part is the connectors. Austin to Atlanta then to Indy? That doubles the mileage (not counting layovers) instead of a non-stop between Austin and Indy.

However, Delta is working on a deal for NS between the two cities. That will be such a big help. Until the price of gas drops dramatically, we're gonna continue using air travel.

I really dread the flight to Alaska in June. We depart from Milwaukee for a five hour ride on an airborne pencil...I'm very claustrophobic...then the ground transport to Homer isn't all that promising, as well.

Anyhoot, has Ted been anywhere near AW lately?

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Someone has his e-mail, right? Can whoever knows it check up on him to make sure everything is okay?

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
When Ted stopped by, I seemed to recall him saying he'd be sans internet for a bit, so sending him an email may not be very fruitful.

But Bri has his number.

:D

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Something Haggis isn't telling us??

emo-scene-hipster-the-likeness-is-uncanny.jpg

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm on the phone with Ted. He sounds to be in good cheer. All Tedlike. He's alright. He says you guys don't need to worry. He's doing ok. He misses us, because we keep him all in touch with the writing things, the progress, and so on.

Blunt - Alaska in June? WHERE? I am in Alaska! That's my home.

Ted's message for all y'all - he totally misses you guys. He wishes he could get some more daily contact, because not only does he miss us, but it helps him with his writing, his scheduling, and he really misses trolling us.

Also, "give Greg and Bos big hugs," because it'll "make things awkward." Also, "Make sure you give the ladies big hugs for me - ALL the ladies, and you know who you are!"

Also-also, Ted picked up a big bucket of dragon tail lotion for NF. He can't wait to bring it onto the forum.

He also misses his sparkle infections. He was sniffing them for a whle, but it wasn't enough. He tried smoking them, but it doesn't work as well. They keep coming out of the paper.

Also, he feels really fond of about a lot of you - it was interesting to hear him talk about how amazing your writing is, how we all inspire one another, I don't know. It's odd to talk about it out loud, but something. Makes me happy I get to know you all.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, Bri. :) Good to hear that he's in good cheer. Hope he gets back on soon.

Oh good, dragon tail lotion...I thought my tail was getting a little dry, probably from all of Abby's petting. Don't think I want another hound rubbing it in, though. But I do appreciate the thought.

Hope you're having a great time in Las Vegas, Bri.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
When Ted gets back he'll probably just complain about the changes we've made to the decor in the dungeon anyway...

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I have not backread the thread today...did someone hang up fuzzy dice in the dungeon?

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
He also misses his sparkle infections. He was sniffing them for a whle, but it wasn't enough. He tried smoking them, but it doesn't work as well. They keep coming out of the paper.

:rolleyes: He needs to inhale the smoke. Silly man. :D

(And I honestly hope you meant injections, there.)

Also, he feels really fond of about a lot of you - it was interesting to hear him talk about how amazing your writing is, how we all inspire one another, I don't know. It's odd to talk about it out loud, but something. Makes me happy I get to know you all.

:Hug2:

When Ted gets back he'll probably just complain about the changes we've made to the decor in the dungeon anyway...

Hey! It looks nice, ok? Not that I had anything to do with it. ;)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
*really needs to backread to find out what happened to the dungeon*

I can assume that sparkles were involved if the sparkly unipony was involved and I believe that that is a safe assumption.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If we redecorated, I confess I missed it, too.

:Wha:

ETA: And if Abby was in charge, I can continue to remain ignorant of said changes, thank you very much.

dolores haze

international guttersnipe
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the Ted update, Bri! He sounds like he's in good spirits.

I think we should redecorate the dungeon in blinding white paint, lots of chrome and harsh lighting. With a dentist's chair and lots of blood-spattered dental power tools.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Putting Bananarama, Vanilla Ice and New Kids On The Block posters everywhere would be the most terrifying thing we could do.

Just sayin'.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm on the phone with Ted. He sounds to be in good cheer. All Tedlike. He's alright. He says you guys don't need to worry. He's doing ok. He misses us, because we keep him all in touch with the writing things, the progress, and so on.
So sweet! Thanks for keeping up with him, Bri.

If we redecorated, I confess I missed it, too.
I tried to stop BW, but he insisted on putting in the wall of phalluses (phallusi?). :Shrug:

I said, no. Gum. Do gum. But...

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
This is the forum version of MAD, only instead of apocalyptic nuclear war, we run the risk of having horrendous images seared into our brains for the rest of our lives, slowly driving us insane. Or something. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.