Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
I hope so! Ever since the break up I've not been myself, but tonight that changed. Finally had a great time with some great people. And was technically on a set up date.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Hahahaha Not really. My friend asked me out to dinner with her and another friend. Then i find out that the other friend is a guy that she had said before I'd be perfect for. And then she embarrassed me a bunch by pretty much openly saying i'm single and need a bf, and embarrassed him by exclaiming he'd never had a gf.

We went back to my friends apt. and both helped her bake cupcakes for her class today, and then me and him decided to be really immature and go on chatroulette (because neither of us had been on before) wearing paper masks and talking in stupid fake accents.

He was really sweet and super funny, guess i kind of have a small crush on him now. Don't know if he likes me or anything frankly i don't care, I made a new really funny friend that's what i'm excited about.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Cool Ally, it does sound like you had a really fun night. :)

I'm off to bed now, the sun is up and I have to work today. so later, it's coma time. :D

:hi:

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What's chatroulette? And does it have anything to do with cupcakes? :D

Morning, Hounds. The birds started chirping at 4:30am :gaah

:Coffee:

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Its a horrible place you should never visit.

It was meant to be a place where people with webcams could talk to other people from anywhere in the world. Only alot of perverts use it. And you can imagine the sort of stuff they do on it. Anyway. We got some very entertaining people to chat with briefly, that's if they didn't click off right away when they saw our paper masks.

We drew goofy faces on loose leaf paper and cut out eye holes. We sort of looked like the people from the movie Strangers... so some people were really freaked out. But one guy was playing music and we started fist pumping and got him to laugh

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh. :e2bummed: I though it was a flavor or something. Or, you know, code for "cupcake binge". Like, "We went on a [cupcake binge] with paper masks".

We sort of looked like the people from the movie Strangers... so some people were really freaked out.
:eek: rightfully so!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah we mad red velvet with cream cheese iceing, and funfetti with funky died vanilla iceing!!! Then we made like the most insane ultimate brownies that we have nicknamed "Diabetes in a pan"

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
DONT ACTUALLY GO ON THAT SITE I'M WARNING YOU!!! ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH CUPCAKES!!!

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Mmm... coffee... Did you bring me some?

I picked up the coffee maker. And some hard drives. My essentials are incredibly simple... Well, in comparison, I guess.

What's chatroulette? And does it have anything to do with cupcakes? :D

From what I have seen, it is a video chat service where you can watch people masturbate. Unfortunately, it seems to be populated by overweight guys in their sixties looking for young women. *shudders* Utterly horrifying.

It was meant to be a place where people with webcams could talk to other people from anywhere in the world. Only alot of perverts use it. And you can imagine the sort of stuff they do on it.

I've never been on when normal people were on. I didn't think there were any normal people using it...

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
BW!!! Missed you! How have you been?

And there aren't normal people on that site. Hello i went on there that just hows how horrible abnormal that site is. heheheh!

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
I am much, much better than I thought I would be - this week is pretty much a holiday. I'll get back to doing stuff next week. The decompression time is much needed.

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
Ah...

Coffeed.

Am better now - headache beat down sans yesterday's pureed squash brains.

Now, what was on the docket for today?

Hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.