Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
mmm...nachoes!!!! You two carry on and I'll just be over here eating the nachoes.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I hate being human... I wish I was a machine without these shutty emotional issues. Just logic and reason and efficiency and nothing to get in the way. But that's what I've been the last 20 years already...
Greg, I really hope you feel better in the morning. Seems a lot to be hit with tonight. :Hug2:

And for the record, I often feel the same way--about the machine. :e2bummed:

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
((HUGS))) Greg

There's nothing wrong with being who you are and if people don't find that attractive, then that is their problem. From what I know of you, you are loving, loyal and funny. Sure, there's the dungeon issue, but we all have issues with something. You just need to find someone who understands your needs and join in. ;)
She's out there somewhere.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Work is another way. I wallow in paperwork at work and they're piling on. I was introduced to an 8" tall stack of paper today and, um, "asked" if I could handle the database entry portion of it in Access. In addition to my work on creating Work Instructions for various assemblies.

I said "Yes".

I don't know Access for shit, but I'll learn.

For $15/hr I'd shovel shit, walk to work 8 miles in the snow uphill both ways. For this job I'd sacrifice goats in the dark of the woods at midnight on the night if the full moon or on the night of the new moon (one way summons Yog Sothoth, the other summons, well, you don't want to know what it summons, but it would be bad).

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
SO I just finished my 10 (technically 11) book! My fastest ever this time. Wrote it just two days under two weeks!

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
SO I just finished my 10 (technically 11) book! My fastest ever this time. Wrote it just two days under two weeks!
I don't know how you do that, Ally. Dang.

Woke up practically writing this morning. :D Okay, not really, but the words were forming and trying to spill out of my head. My computer almost couldn't boot up fast enough to catch them. Not many, only about *looks at WIP and counts*....a hundred words or so. But they were kind of important ones.

Now, to fix this saggy middle part. :idea:

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Its either stare up at the ceiling for hours on end thinking, or write. I pick to write, because thinking is just so overrated.

And congrats!

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
:rolleyes: ABBY! I just cleaned those steps.

*adds vodka, Tabasco and Worcestershire for tasty breakfast treat*

Anyone up for a Bloody Skwirrel? :D *licks Laurie*

*wonders if she should mention the bean burritos with hot salsa...*

:e2seesaw:

:evil

Mmm... beans sound good right now. I haven't had a paycheck in 2 1/2 weeks as of right now and won't get one for another 2ish weeks. Needless to say my groceries are dwindling and I had to have rice for supper last night and breakfast this morning. This whole 'quitting my job' thing, while a good thing, should have been more well planned out.

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
flaaffy.jpg

Looks like a Boston avatar to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.